• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PSA: Ban Disputes, How do they Work?

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I was denied twice by a member of the senior staff. The 2nd time I got banned a member of the senior staff used the wrong evidence for that ban even tho that wasn't the same one xD
I'd recommend removing the specific staff members name from your post as I have done in the above quote. I'm not quite sure but I believe if he used the wrong evidence, you can get unbanned. Just post a ban dispute using the format shown in Col_Star's post.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd recommend removing the specific staff members name from your post as I have done in the above quote. I'm not quite sure but I believe if he used the wrong evidence, you can get unbanned. Just post a ban dispute using the format shown in Col_Star's post.
I ment as in the senior staff (I c wat I did that) thought it was the same ban as the first one

crackalex23

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm really sorry, for me this is the best server and do not like being banned is that I must punish you for using hacks hacks but do not use the 2 times, and was chastised for using hacks 1 time and had to wait much truth I I would like to forgive him porfavor.Me love to re-enter the server MCSG if you'll pardon the truth would be very happy (my name crakALEX23)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm really sorry, for me this is the best server and do not like being banned is that I must punish you for using hacks hacks but do not use the 2 times, and was chastised for using hacks 1 time and had to wait much truth I I would like to forgive him porfavor.Me love to re-enter the server MCSG if you'll pardon the truth would be very happy (my name crakALEX23)
Pls desbann me pls I bad :(
Please do not say this here and put it in a Ban Dispute

E

Edog786

This is useful to a certain extent, but when you get try every single option and get ignored, what do you do? I've asked this on many occasions and received no response. Heck, I even got a chance to talk to the Owner, than I was banned from the teamspeak, a little uh.. weird?

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So if we were to get forum banned, is there any way to dispute that..?

Frozenarmy

Tribute
Reaction score
"Unban me or I will go to become a hive member"
If he wants to go to the hive then why does he want to get unbanned here?
I like to point out to the people that contradict themselves xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci