• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Psychological Theory: The fear of heights, isn't of heights

Reaction score
This theory is very good, but it needs one more thing from your part TheRandomMan1000.... Thinking with portals!

You could push from a cliff whoever you want if you just shoot a portal down there and then another one where you are. Good way to get over Acrophobia (or increase it) aproved by Cave Johnson.
You've heard it first here, Cave Johnson approves my theory. He also condones pushing people off cliffs.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I watched the video (Why are things creepy) the day it came out, sadly it was around 12:50 AM, I couldn't sleep until 5:00.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good job!
I really do admire people who do that
Thank you. It started when we took a field trip to some camp. They had this 40 foot telephone pool with massive industrial staples in the side to climb up. You had to climb the wobbly thing and jump off. I did it because i didn't want to be the only guy that didn't, and since then I went on a massive roller coaster (The Manta, really nice coaster) and did some ziplines. Thanks peer pressure:p

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
After getting to the part where you delve into the three different types of fear, I can safely say that you wrote this based off of Vsauce. :p

Don't take that as a negative comment, as Vsauce is a really informative person.

Fun Fact: Despite what you would expect, he has a bachelors degree.

Reaction score
After getting to the part where you delve into the three different types of fear, I can safely say that you wrote this based off of Vsauce. :p

Don't take that as a negative comment, as Vsauce is a really informative person.

Fun Fact: Despite what you would expect, he has a bachelors degree.
Read the top of the thread :)
VSauce is the entire basis of this post.

Weary

Survivor
Reaction score
Watched this at 11:30 pm. Looks like no sleep after this video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci