• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: CaptainSlugger
Aɢᴇ: 16 Yrs
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Captain
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (PM Iғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ): dylancantrell16
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ Jᴏɪɴ? I want to join "Pulse" because I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of minecraft and I want to be where I left off a couple years back I have a 1000 wins out of 4000 games ranked 90 now stats reset and I'm doing better good again, but besides that I think a clan would help me achieve bigger goals with pvp and people skills . I Think I'd make a lot of friends and I'd be a great addition to the team to be even stronger. I always listen to higher authorities commands and I'm looking forward to being in clan battles and scrims again. Thank you for reading this have a good day .

Pulse

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: flexr
Aɢᴇ: 12
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: joe
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (PM Iғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ): pqcks_
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ Jᴏɪɴ?: this clan has a good team and stuff, probably i could fit in as well.
Accepted as Trial.
- Please hop on Teamspeak (pulse.freets.xyz) to receive your rank.
- For the next couple of days you will be in 1v1's and PvP sorts to get put into a full Member.
Good luck

Pulse

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: CaptainSlugger
Aɢᴇ: 16 Yrs
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Captain
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (PM Iғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ): dylancantrell16
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ Jᴏɪɴ? I want to join "Pulse" because I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of minecraft and I want to be where I left off a couple years back I have a 1000 wins out of 4000 games ranked 90 now stats reset and I'm doing better good again, but besides that I think a clan would help me achieve bigger goals with pvp and people skills . I Think I'd make a lot of friends and I'd be a great addition to the team to be even stronger. I always listen to higher authorities commands and I'm looking forward to being in clan battles and scrims again. Thank you for reading this have a good day .
Accepted as Trial.
- Please hop on Teamspeak (pulse.freets.xyz) to receive your rank.
- For the next couple of days you will be in 1v1's and PvP sorts to get put into a fullMember.
Good luck

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
CB vs Ivy at 2:00 EST if you accept come on are ts or add stellurmc on Skype

ItsJaydenYT

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:ItzJayden
Aɢᴇ:12
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Jay, or JayJay
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (PM Iғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ): u have it
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ Jᴏɪɴ? Because i just want to join a clan with good players and join a clan for fun

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: flexr
Aɢᴇ: 12
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: joe
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (PM Iғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ): pqcks_
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ Jᴏɪɴ?: this clan has a good team and stuff, probably i could fit in as well.
why did you copy my name? like seriously, there are infinite options to a name...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci