• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Punishment Disputes

Stryke

Tribute
Reaction score
Are you gonna tell me that punishment disputes have to be shared to?

I was muted for an unjustifiable reason for 5 hours. Sr Mods say they will look 'soon'. It only takes 1-2 minutes. Now because of this [blank] moderator and the [blank] Sr Mods, I have had to suffer when I did nothing wrong? I did see Sr Mods online as well. Now being muted for 5 hours wasn't that big of a deal but it still wasn't fair.

The situation - http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/for-real.244283/

I am curious to see how you're gonna rebut.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
No you don't get it. I already made a dispute but the SR Staff members took their time and by the time they had a look, my punishment already had finished.
Okey, and if your dispute was succesfull the mute won't be on your record anymore. What else do you expect them to do?

Stryke

Tribute
Reaction score
Okey, and if your dispute was succesfull the mute won't be on your record anymore. What else do you expect them to do?
Please try to understand. By the time they looked at it, my punishment was gone. But I had to stay muted for 5 hours. It's not that big of a deal but it might have been a case where I needed to talk to someone.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Please try to understand. By the time they looked at it, my punishment was gone. But I had to stay muted for 5 hours. It's not that big of a deal but it might have been a case where I needed to talk to someone.
I still don't get your point. If your dispute would've been answered withing the 5 hours you had been muted you would've been unmuted the remaining time of your mute.

You can't expect the Sr. Mods to answer your dispute a la minute. They have social lifes aswell and there are a lot of disputes everyday.

Stryke

Tribute
Reaction score
I still don't get your point. If your dispute would've been answered withing the 5 hours you had been muted you would've been unmuted the remaining time of your mute.

You can't expect the Sr. Mods to answer your dispute a la minute. They have social lifes aswell and there are a lot of disputes everyday.
Here is my point. Now apparently my mute was fair. But if someone else got a 10 hour mute and they didn't deserve it and they made a dispute, by the time SR staff member would have a look, the mute would have ended and the player would have been muted for 10 hours for an unfair reason. And I was showing my frustration because I clearly saw a SR staff member running around in the hub and he told me he would have a look at my dispute 'soon'. I don't expect them to be on all the time but players shouldn't have to suffer like that. And as if it takes more than 2 minutes to have a look at a punishment dispute.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Here is my point. Now apparently my mute was fair. But if someone else got a 10 hour mute and they didn't deserve it and they made a dispute, by the time SR staff member would have a look, the mute would have ended and the player would have been muted for 10 hours for an unfair reason. And I was showing my frustration because I clearly saw a SR staff member running around in the hub and he told me he would have a look at my dispute 'soon'. I don't expect them to be on all the time but players shouldn't have to suffer like that. And as if it takes more than 2 minutes to have a look at a punishment dispute.
You obviously have no clue how many disputes there are made everyday, it might take 2 minutes to take a look at a dispute but including the administration and stuff it can easily take up to 10 minutes a dispute. And simply because a sr. Mod said he will take a look at your dispute "soon" doesn't give you priority above the people that wrote a dispute before you, they will be helped first.

This system isn't perfect and will never be perfect, mistakes are made and we are only human after all. If someone has to be muted for 10 hours unfairly because his dispute isn't looked at a la minute so be it.

However, if you know a better way how to deal with unfair band and dispute, I'd be happy to hear it.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
As frustrating as it is, unfortunately you aren't the only person on the server. The Senior Staff have a lot of disputes to get through, not only that, but they have TeamSpeak situations, in-game situations. They don't have the time, simple.

Stryke

Tribute
Reaction score
You poor thing. You couldn't text team for 5 hours :(
I don't text team. You make assumptions well not really assumptions but just harmless insults. That doesn't make you a good person. At least the rest of these guys tried to explain to me.

Last edited:

Stryke

Tribute
Reaction score
As frustrating as it is, unfortunately you aren't the only person on the server. The Senior Staff have a lot of disputes to get through, not only that, but they have TeamSpeak situations, in-game situations. They don't have the time, simple.
I am not being selfish like a lot of people on this server and talking about myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci