• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Punk/Rock/Alternative Song Of The Week

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey guys!

It's Jackson here and I have an idea.

I see a lot of things about the song of the week chosen by some players, but never any rock/alternative songs.

I myself am a fan of a lot of bands such as: Pierce The Veil, The Amity Affliction, Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, The Story So Far, Beartooth, Neck Deep, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, etc.

I will attempt to post a new song every Saturday!

I don't know many other fans of this music genre, but I hope that this can help to appeal to more of the community :)

So, here is my song of the week:

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My friend wore his Panic! At The Disco shirt like three times this week :p

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score

He didn't wash it xD

Given we were at camp, so there wasn't much opportunity to do so and he liked the shirt so why not, eh?
i was trying to defend you D: ewww lol

even though i'm sure I've done this myself..

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys!

It's Jackson here and I have an idea.

I see a lot of things about the song of the week chosen by some players, but never any rock/alternative songs.

I myself am a fan of a lot of bands such as: Pierce The Veil, The Amity Affliction, Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, The Story So Far, Beartooth, Neck Deep, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, etc.

I will attempt to post a new song every Saturday!

I don't know many other fans of this music genre, but I hope that this can help to appeal to more of the community :)

So, here is my song of the week:

That music is pop trash.

No offence but I hate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci