• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

- Purge - [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
you are so obviously forum boosting roflmao the account Swagger_PvP joined on the 25th of August and liked 20 of your posts on the 25th, and you are the only person he is following. Totally not you farming yourself on an alt forum account or anything.
swigger and swaggerpvp definitely different people aye?

Reactions: sib

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
How dumb do you think people are? You just talked to yourself with different forum accounts. The only person Ripqle is following is you, and Ripqle like spammed you.
that is low

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
How dumb do you think people are? You just talked to yourself with different forum accounts. The only person Ripqle is following is you, and Ripqle like spammed you.
Ripqle/Bethany is my sister xP

o

Experienced
Reaction score
3 of them were my irl friend, all the other's were just randys that decided to like all of my status's
And follow exactly you and nobody else?

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
NOTE: MAKE SURE TO READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE POSTING HOW COCKY I AM ILY c:

tbh half of the people that liked my status are randy turks that made an account to worship the best au MCSG player (not me) as I'm the only good player on whenever they're on (2-5am). I am undeniably not a good player although a lot of them have pm'd me ranting on about how sorry they are for hackusating me. I probably sound incredibly cocky and I do not intend to, I am in fact a rather unskilled player (although I've been playing this block game since 2010 and joined MCSG in may 2012).

#TEF (Turkish Elimination Federation/The Enlightenment Foundation)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci