• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge [US] Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All you people complaining just stop Timmy is permed I got permed for the most blatant evidence cause mods try to do their best however if both u guys should just stop the amount of people perm banned on mcsg that bypass bans is ridiculous now a days so Serenity honestly no one cares to Purge guys I know you can do whatever you want about posting losses but the only way that Serenitt will probably stop the flame

Visor

Survivor
Reaction score
All you people complaining just stop Timmy is permed I got permed for the most blatant evidence cause mods try to do their best however if both u guys should just stop the amount of people perm banned on mcsg that bypass bans is ridiculous now a days so Serenity honestly no one cares to Purge guys I know you can do whatever you want about posting losses but the only way that Serenitt will probably stop the flame
I agree with this.

n o o f

Career
Reaction score
Updates

Crapht has been given member.
Afroninja609 has been put on break due to inactivity.
Picklez has been put on break due to surgery.
AttackDog91 has left the clan.​

Last edited:

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know that it was clear in the video that I showed Ceroria that Ryyzing was using something. Your ban was different and it was a mod that had no clue what they were doing. Ceroria on the other hand is good at what he does.

Also I'm pretty sure MCOrange is banned for something too. *cough* wtf *cough*
Um sir who are you? No randies shall say my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci