• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge [US] Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visor

Survivor
Reaction score
We'll sometimes mods r illiterate southerners and ban u for lowkey the most stupid reason. Totes not personal experience
I know that it was clear in the video that I showed Ceroria that Ryyzing was using something. Your ban was different and it was a mod that had no clue what they were doing. Ceroria on the other hand is good at what he does.

Also I'm pretty sure MCOrange is banned for something too. *cough* wtf *cough*

faithfulpvp

Career
Reaction score
I know that it was clear in the video that I showed Ceroria that Ryyzing was using something. Your ban was different and it was a mod that had no clue what they were doing. Ceroria on the other hand is good at what he does.

hes unbanned dummy

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score

Don't say something that is not true and please leave the thread because you are just continuing the flame

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
lol let them not post the loss, they rep is aids now. this clan is gunna be a clan people look back on and say "were not gunna be like purge, were gunna post losses." so just leave the thread SerenityUS Dead_Silence987

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci