• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Going on to what Proph said, you guys did for a fact have some "randies" on your TS at the time...

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Going on to what Proph said, you guys did for a fact have some "randies" on your TS at the time...
Legendz if you wanna talk about this just unban mined fom your TS. About the DQ, Qyxr already wrote about this couple days ago, and you dont have any legit proofs that we used alt accounts, pretty much cause we didnt. And to put up a DQ i bet you ahve to talk to a mod, excuse me if I am wrong.

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
Ecxept for the part where I'm the one who kicked out Boqin, sooo he's not with us. Please get your evidence correct if your going to accuse us on our OWN forum page, If you have questions pm me, Other than that stop posting please.

yeah our Players past and present are allowed on the TS if you were being observitive they had no talk power and were not even in the same chat, I made sure of that.
This is just my opinion, but when three clans (Insidious, Forgotten, and Divinity) both say something against you guys about having randoms in the games, there has to be some sort of truth behind it. It is not a coincidence that those clans have the same exact problem with you unless there was a situation that would cause them to believe so. My suggestion is to just admit any wrong doing and stop further cheating.
we are not cheating? We play fair just like the rest, we do not have Randys within our game if you look at our Ts while we are in battle whoevers on the roster are the people we have in the Ts.

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
we are not cheating? We play fair just like the rest, we do not have Randys within our game if you look at our Ts while we are in battle whoevers on the roster are the people we have in the Ts.
I understand, but when 3 clans accuse you of the same thing, it's kinda weird huh?

Reaction score
I understand, but when 3 clans accuse you of the same thing, it's kinda weird huh?
Both you guys need to drop this topic, this issue has been dealt with. Prophesies, if you have anything to say, PM me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci