• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: EpicPotato773
2.) Age: 13
3.) Wins: 456
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yes I Use Both.
5.) Skype username: epicpotato773
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
7.) PVP Strengths: Combos, Strafing, and Bow Spamming.
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Regen Hackers, Stacked Teams of more than 3.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 8
10.) How would you help Purge?: I could help Purge because I am a very talented PvPer who could cause a lot of damage in Clan Scimmages, Clan Battles, Clan Wars, etc.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I would like to join Purge because a lot of my friends are in this clan, good PvPers in this clan, and cool people who I would love to represent something with.
12.) Were you Invited?: No I was not invited into Purge.

Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: EpicPotato773
2.) Age: 13
3.) Wins: 456
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yes I Use Both.
5.) Skype username: epicpotato773
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
7.) PVP Strengths: Combos, Strafing, and Bow Spamming.
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Regen Hackers, Stacked Teams of more than 3.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 8
10.) How would you help Purge?: I could help Purge because I am a very talented PvPer who could cause a lot of damage in Clan Scimmages, Clan Battles, Clan Wars, etc.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I would like to join Purge because a lot of my friends are in this clan, good PvPers in this clan, and cool people who I would love to represent something with.
12.) Were you Invited?: No I was not invited into Purge.
Accepted as Trial Member. Stay active on TS and you should be promoted soon ;)

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Parwez put me on break. This time for reals.

frozenpretzel

Tribute
Reaction score
I hope it's okay if I use Hive wins also.

1.) Minecraft IGN:

frozenpretzel/Pantie_/jlenn14

2.) Age:

3.) Wins:

MCSG: 34/28/15 - HIVE: 317/146/4

4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:

Yesh dood

5.) Skype username:

nijojol

6.) Do you have a Microphone?:

Yes, Turtle Beach X12

7.) PVP Strengths:

Rod, Bow, Strafe, Ping. First I will start off with the rod. When I have a rod, I can get up to 3 hit combos, and I can hit 90ish% of my rods. Next, I can hit up to 80% of my bow shots, even when the person is dodging. Then, here comes the strafing. I find myself to be extremely talented at strafing around my opponents. I also get 25 ping to US MCSG.

8.) PVP Weaknesses:

One of my weaknesses would be my PC, as I get low FPS (30-50). Another weakness is that I get extremely cocky sometimes, and think I can take out people when I can't. I am slowing stopping this.

9.) How active are you?(1-10):

10.) How would you help Purge?:

I would help Purge by playing in almost every clanwar, and I think my PvP skill would help out this clan.

11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:

The reason I want to join Purge is because my friends are going to apply after me, and I feel like my PvP skill will help out the clan, as I've just said. c:

12.) Were you Invited?:

Nope. :c​

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys this has been the best time of my life. I remember when I first joined #Instinct. That day I didn't go to school cause I was sick. I wanted to join a clan really bad, meet new people, make new friends. I tried another clan that a friend of mine did, but it din't work out really good. After the clan disbanded I started searching in the Forums. I saw the thread and I thought damn this looks really good. Parwez added me on skype and then we started talking and his mic was messed up, so I thoguht he was trying to imitate Darth Vader's voice or something, it was funny. Then the clan started growing up soooooo fast, it was crazy. A lot of really good PvPers joined the clan.People that when I saw them during lobbys and games I was like wow that guy is really good or look at those stats. I met a lot of people that were like Idols for me and know that they are my friends I can say that they are the best people ever. After that we started working together. I am so glad our clan is a well known clan in MCSG community. Keep it up guys!

-Parwez: Without you anything would have happened. You gave me a chance to be part of something big. And I will always be really thankful for that. You are an amazing owner, you know how to cheer us up in every single scrim/clan battle that we play. It doesn't matter If we are loosing or winning. You keep us together. I will love you forever <3

-WATIII: I love that you are a really mature person and you keep the calm when everyone is panic. You know how to make the right choice. Keep it up bro.

-Afroninja: I remember when I was with you in a game even before we both joined #Instinct pretty much at the same time, that was so cool. You are super funny and an amazing PvPer. Really fun to play with. Even before I talked to you your name killed me :).

-TopBandit: What am I gonna say about you. You are a beast PvPing even when your McDonald's conexion. I feel ya bro. I met you long time ago before you joined the clan and you were like my idol. Besides being an amazing PvPer you are one of the funniest persons I know. Keep it up in the leaderboards!

-Educating: Super good PvPer. He would destroy you before oyu even see him. He just goes around teaching PvP to everyone. Educating we could say.

-Qyxr: The weirdest name I have ever seen. I love your voice :3. Thanks a lot for helping me out being Captain you did a really good job and I am really glad you joined the clan.

-Michael: I knew you before you joined the clan. You are really funny, I aint kidding, and really skilled ( Yeah your last video was sweet). You have to work on no raging that much as you probably knew already. Just look forward and forget what happened. I am sure you are gonna be an amazing Captain. I can tell.

- Baccca: My first clan battle was against you man I can remember it. You are such a tryhard bro haha. You are really good at PvP ( you should be with all those games played) jk man <3. You are funny and I love when I talk to you on ts. I havent heard anything about you lately man.

-_Freezy: One of the first ones, I have known you for a long time and I can tell I love playing with you, you are amazing bro. Keep it up.

-xSwiftyHD: My I'm racist and I should feel bad, You are way funny bro, dont change man. I remember when you had your account cardenas_torito and we started singing cardenas torio, cardenas torito. It was sooooo funny haha. Keep it up with your GFX you are really good at it man ( teach Parwez he sucks) jk :3

-Junior: I love your voice bro. You are such a good PvPer, I bet oyu are one of the first ones. You are super funny haha. Keep it up with your youtube. I will be active on ther <3.

-Push_Up_Elephant: What amI gonna say about an Elephant doing a push up, it is just amazing. To be honest with you, I played a game with you before you joined the clan. I killed you and I took a screeshoot of that, cause I thought you were really good. I was right you are a really good PvPer keep it up man.

-Mendoza: MAH BAE. Dude you are just amazing, super good PvPer and amazing person, always trying to cheer me up and caring about me. Thnaks for this time. <3

- Puffy: You are pretty new in the clan, but I love how you have made a lot of friends in the clan. Everyone loves you. <3

If you weren't mentioned in this post is cause I haven't really had the chance to know you as good as I would like to. But I will be active in the clan chat, If you want PM me on skype for whatever thing you want, I would be glad to help you out. I am pretty sure every single one of you are amazing. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses but all fo them together make this clan an amazing group of people that I will never forget. Give everything that you have for this clan!

I am not gonna join other clan. I am leaving this clan cause I will barely play minecraft and I dont wanna be in it if I am not gonna be active. I am gonna leave a spot for another person that will defend this clan better than I will. I have been playing minecraft way too much that I had almost forgotten what is outside. I have plans for the summer and I will not have time to play. plus I have to keep it up with my grades too. I am really sad this is happening right now, but I feel thi shad to be done soon.

I will never forget you guys.

Love you, Zable.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys this has been the best time of my life. I remember when I first joined #Instinct. That day I didn't go to school cause I was sick. I wanted to join a clan really bad, meet new people, make new friends. I tried another clan that a friend of mine did, but it din't work out really good. After the clan disbanded I started searching in the Forums. I saw the thread and I thought damn this looks really good. Parwez added me on skype and then we started talking and his mic was messed up, so I thoguht he was trying to imitate Darth Vader's voice or something, it was funny. Then the clan started growing up soooooo fast, it was crazy. A lot of really good PvPers joined the clan.People that when I saw them during lobbys and games I was like wow that guy is really good or look at those stats. I met a lot of people that were like Idols for me and know that they are my friends I can say that they are the best people ever. After that we started working together. I am so glad our clan is a well known clan in MCSG community. Keep it up guys!

-Parwez: Without you anything would have happened. You gave me a chance to be part of something big. And I will always be really thankful for that. You are an amazing owner, you know how to cheer us up in every single scrim/clan battle that we play. It doesn't matter If we are loosing or winning. You keep us together. I will love you forever <3

-WATIII: I love that you are a really mature person and you keep the calm when everyone is panic. You know how to make the right choice. Keep it up bro.

-Afroninja: I remember when I was with you in a game even before we both joined #Instinct pretty much at the same time, that was so cool. You are super funny and an amazing PvPer. Really fun to play with. Even before I talked to you your name kileld me :).

-TopBandit: What am I gonna say about you. You are a beast PvPing even when your McDonald's conexion. I feel ya bro. I met you long time ago before you joined the clan and you were like my idol. Besides being an amazing PvPer you are one of the funniest persons I know. Keep it up in the leaderboards!

-Educating: Super good PvPer. He would destroy you before oyu even see him. He just goes around teaching PvP to everyone. Educating we could say.

-Qyxr: The weirdest name I have ever seen. I love your voice :3. Thanks a lot for helping me out being Captain you did a really good job and I am really glad you joined the clan.

-Michael: I knew you before you joined the clan. You are really funny, I aint kidding, and really skilled ( Yeah your last video was sweet). You have to work on no traging that much as you probably knew already. Just look forward and forget what happened. I am sure you are gonna be an amazing Captain. I can tell.

- Baccca: My first clan battle was against you man I can remember it. You are such a tryhard bro haha. You are really good at PvP ( you should be with all those games played) jk man <3. You are funny and I love when I talk to you on ts. I havent heard anything about you lately man.

-_Freezy: One of the first ones, I have known you for a long time and I can tell I love playing with you, you are amazing bro. Keep it up.

-xSwiftyHD: My I'm racist and I should feel bad, You are way funny bro, dont change man. I remember when you had your account cardenas_torito and we started singing cardenas torio, cardenas torito. It was sooooo funny haha. Keep it up with your GFX you are really good at it man ( teach Parwez he sucks) jk :3

-Junior: I love your voice bro. You are such a good PvPer, I bet oyu are one of the first ones. You are super funny haha. Keep it up with your youtube. I will be active on ther <3.

-Push_Up_Elephant: What amI gonna say about an Elephant doing a push up, it is just amazing. To be honest with you, I played a game with you before you joined the clan. I killed you and I took a screeshoot of that, cause I thought you were really good. I was right you are a really good PvPer keep it up man.

-Mendoza: MAH BAE. Dude you are just amazing, super good PvPer and amazing person, always trying to cheer me up and caring about me. Thnaks for this time. <3

- Puffy: You are pretty new in the clan, but I love how you have made a lot of friends in the clan. Everyone loves you. <3

If you weren't mentioned in this post is cause I haven't really had the chance to know you as good as I would like to. But I will be active in the clan chat, If you want PM me on skype for whatever thing you want, I would be glad to help you out. I am pretty sure every single one of you are amazing. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses but all fo them together make this clan an amazing group of people that I will never forget. Give everything that you have for this clan!

I am not gonna join other clan. I am leaving this clan cause I will barely play minecraft and I dont wanna be in it if I am not gonna be active. I am gonna leave a spot for another person that will defend this clan better than I will. I have been playing minecraft way too much that I had almost forgotten what is outside. I have plans for the summer and I will not have time to play. plus I have to keep it up with my grades too. I am really sad this is happening right now, but I feel thi shad to be done soon.

Love you, Zable.
Omg bb <3 Im going to miss you

vikingelite

Survivor
Reaction score

-Afroninja: I remember when I was with you in a game even before we both joined #Instinct pretty much at the same time, that was so cool. You are super funny and an amazing PvPer. Really fun to play with. Even before I talked to you your name kileld me :).

-Michael: I knew you before you joined the clan. You are really funny, I aint kidding, and really skilled ( Yeah your last video was sweet). You have to work on no traging that much as you probably knew already. Just look forward and forget what happened. I am sure you are gonna be an amazing Captain. I can tell.

Love you, Zable.
We Already Miss You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci