• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenpretzel

Tribute
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: ThisGrizzly
2.) Age:14
3.) Wins: Mcsg: 146 Hive: 294
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:yes
5.) Skype username: grizzly412bears
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:yes, Blue yeti
7.) PVP Strengths: my strafe, Flint and steel, Fishing Rod, Water fights
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Hackers, Large teams, Bow spammers, pings not that good
9.) How active are you?(1-10):9
10.) How would you help Purge?: I would offer my very best pvp ability to the clan and participate in clans wars
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:It looks like a very good clan with great players and owners also i want to start playing mcsg more than hive and transe
12.) Were you Invited?:no
acept!111

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: Im_Cozzy
2.) Age: 14
3.) Wins: 361
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yes
5.) Skype username: Im_Cozzy
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, Turtlebeach x12
7.) PVP Strengths: Everything
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Huahwi
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 11.5
10.) How would you help Purge?: Scrapin in battles and scrims.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Because Puffy, Dream, and Flqwless are in and they're my bae's.
12.) Were you Invited?: Yep, by TheDream_Dude and Parwez

Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: TheWickedGamerr
2.) Age: 17
3.) Wins: 400+ with alts
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: yea
5.) Skype username: Mod-santy3
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
7.) PVP Strengths:
Fns , bow , Fish rod , And strafing
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Hackers
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 8
10.) How would you help Purge?: idk
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: i want to rejoin purge and im very sorry that i left i know it was a mistake.. i love you and bbye
12.) Were you Invited?: Yes
Accepted As Trial. **Due to you leaving multiple times, you will be examined on your loyalty!

1.) Minecraft IGN: Im_Cozzy
2.) Age: 14
3.) Wins: 361
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yes
5.) Skype username: Im_Cozzy
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, Turtlebeach x12
7.) PVP Strengths: Everything
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Huahwi
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 11.5
10.) How would you help Purge?: Scrapin in battles and scrims.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Because Puffy, Dream, and Flqwless are in and they're my bae's.
12.) Were you Invited?: Yep, by TheDream_Dude and Parwez
Accepted As Trail Member. Stay active and you should be promoted soon ;)

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Please talk to your members Ohjayx, Mined, afroninja, and majesticswag. They give your clan an extremely bad reputation when they ruin our scrims.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Please talk to your members Ohjayx, Mined, afroninja, and majesticswag. They give your clan an extremely bad reputation when they ruin our scrims.
I would like to apologize to both Forgotten and Trivium for interfering in there scrim. It was wrong of me, and I should have left right away. I know you all hate me now, but I just want to say sorry for my actions and anything I might have said, and hope you guys don't hate me too much. It was extremely wrong of me. Hope there's no hard feelings.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I would like to apologize to both Forgotten and Trivium for interfering in there scrim. It was wrong of me, and I should have left right away. I know you all hate me now, but I just want to say sorry for my actions and anything I might have said, and hope you guys don't hate me too much. It was extremely wrong of me. Hope there's no hard feelings.
I love how you copy and pasted that MSG on triviums thread and forgotten anyways I wasn't their but thanks for the apology.

Spencer99ad

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Spencer99ad
Wins:94 at the time I write this. (Please note that the first 80 or so of these wins have all been on us servers 1-30 because those were the only servers I played on leading up to that point.)
Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:Yes
Skype username:Spencer99ad
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths:Sword, Bow, Strategy
PVP Weaknesses:fishing rod, hackers, and teams
How active are you?(1-10):10 (I play every day.)
How would you help Purge?:I have a lot of experience with mcsg and will devote my pvp skills to the clan. I will prove myself a diligent member of this clan!
Why do you want to join Purge?:I want to be able to be in a great mcsg clan and better my PVP skills, while being able to have fun playing with other experienced players.
Were you Invited?:Yes, by a friend named TreeShaker451

Additional informantion
Total Games played: 2,394
Total time spent ingame on mcsg: 1 week, 2 days, and 5 hours
Average Kills to games ratio: roughly 4:3

Okay, okay I know what you are thinking "Who's this noob with no wins and a horrible ration," but you have to consider that for most of my mcsg career I've been playing on a computer that
gots 20 to 30 fps on a good day and didn't ever team. I got very few wins then because I simply wasn't able to with my setup. Now I have an improved computer that averages 70 fps and am finally
starting to learn to team with other players through Skpye/Teamspeak. Now I am getting more wins and my kill to game ratio of my last 500 games or so has gone up to a 2:1. I will really try hard to
become a valued member of this clan if you just give me a chance.

View attachment 23254 View attachment 23255 View attachment 23256 View attachment 23257 View attachment 23259

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci