• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: GOLD_ninja14
2.) Age:
3.) Wins:
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]:
5.) Skype username *:
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:
7.) PVP Strengths:
8.) PVP Weaknesses:
9.) How active are you?(1-10):
10.) How would you help Purge?:
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:
12.) Were you Invited?:
To lazy t0 fill the rest... xD
Uhm..?

ShadowsMcGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: Blank6610
2.) Age: 13
3.) Wins: 375
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]: Both
5.) Skype username *: Ohhwellgeegee
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yeah
7.) PVP Strengths: Rod, Far bow shots, Combos, and Im OK with F&S
8.) PVP Weaknesses:
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 8.5 most often
10.) How would you help Purge?: By working effectively and efficiently with other members, I also know almost any route on every map.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I want to join because, I was in Instinct, I think Afro Junior and Parwaz are cool, and I want to be part of an active and good clan/team.
12.) Were you Invited?: Afro has told me to join before, and Parwaz said if I re-apply I could come back.

Thanks for the consideration :)

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: Blank6610
2.) Age: 13
3.) Wins: 375
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]: Both
5.) Skype username *: Ohhwellgeegee
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yeah
7.) PVP Strengths: Rod, Far bow shots, Combos, and Im OK with F&S
8.) PVP Weaknesses:
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 8.5 most often
10.) How would you help Purge?: By working effectively and efficiently with other members, I also know almost any route on every map.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I want to join because, I was in Instinct, I think Afro Junior and Parwaz are cool, and I want to be part of an active and good clan/team.
12.) Were you Invited?: Afro has told me to join before, and Parwaz said if I re-apply I could come back.

Thanks for the consideration :)
You have been accepted. Rank: Trial Member.

Reaction score
Its been a great month(Probably more but I lost track after we changed the clan name). Im not gonna list my reasons here. Purge has been the longest clan I been in since TheHunted. I had an amazing time with all you ( i would call you what i call you guys in ts but ill proably get banned on the fourms). Mined I want to thank you the most for letting me know about all these amazing,talented, and funny friends. Im leaving.
NO, I WONT LET YOU.... WHY

ashishkin1

Tribute
Reaction score
Its been a great month(Probably more but I lost track after we changed the clan name). Im not gonna list my reasons here. Purge has been the longest clan I been in since TheHunted. I had an amazing time with all you ( i would call you what i call you guys in ts but ill proably get banned on the fourms). Mined I want to thank you the most for letting me know about all these amazing,talented, and funny friends. Im leaving.
Mendoza, we have been great friends and it's sad that you left but good luck man, good luck!

Reaction score
Dont do this to me mend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci