• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge's Graphics Realm

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Okay, let's do this. This is like, what, my third try at a graphics thread? But y'know, third try's a charm, so I guess I'll try my absolute best at this one. Anyway, welcome to my graphics thread, realm, or whatever you want to call it!

Who am I?
Hi there! I'm Garren, otherwise known as Purge [or Purge_Hawk1 in-game] I'm 13 years of age, and I love graphic design. I started from making YouTube backgrounds with PhotoshopCS5 when I was only 9 years old. From there, I just kept on getting better and better, and here I am. I'm mainly into 3D art/text, and gradients and overlays, but I can still do other things such as 2D art and drawings. I use Cinema4D, PhotoshopCS6 and IllustratorCS5 to make my art.

What can I request here?
Here, you can request things such as signatures [forum signatures], avatars [specifically for MCSG, or any type of XenForo website], and maybe YouTube banners [still debating whether I should make them for you guys, but it does take a lot of time :c] So for now, it will only be forum signatures and avatars.

Examples of my work:
Well, you were probably expecting this, weren't you? I have to put up examples of my work, otherwise people wouldn't be attracted to my thread. Anyway, some of my artwork can be located at http://imgur.com/RiVVNHQ,sdNVHCt,Asq7QF4,S7hEqaz,lL99SVf,0CLuANj,ces79mK,0TtH4iD [I've made more than just these, I just listed some of my recent work.]

Applications:
Hey, you're actually going to request something! Thanks for coming to the realm! Anyway, please use this format accordingly, because it's organized and it's easier for me to know what you'd like. Be sure to expect it in like 3 to 5 days, depending on when I can go on my computer! [Not very often; with school, sports, and other stuff, it'll be hard to do all your guys' requests.]

IGN:

Upper, Face, or full body:
Background:
Text (if any):
Text colour:
Item(s):
Anything else?:

Signature:
IGN:

Background:

Text (if any):
Text colour:
Item(s):
Anything else?:
Banner: COMING SOON. <3
Character Render: COMING SOON. <3
Skins: Yeaaah.. no.

QUEUE:
- Reqlize
- Zinc
- Revengefull
- Defy

- Pixelator2
- KingBaccTheIII
- Billyguy1

FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]

Q: When will my request be done?
A: As I have many things going on right now, I can only do so many requests in a single session, so it can take a while for your request to be done. Sorry<3

Q: What do you use to make your art?
A: This has been established before, but if you haven't read the start, then this question is for you. I use Cinema4D to make my 3D text, Photoshop for the other usual things that I make and Illustrator for my drawings.

Q: Thanks for doing my request! Is there anything I can do to pay you back?
A: Well, all that you can do as of of now is drop by my channel and subscribe, or maybe even watch my videos! [https://www.youtube.com/user/PurgePlays1]

Shameless advertising:
So, you're reading this far.. thanks! I'm glad that you dropped by! So anyway, I have a YouTube channel of where I play various Minecraft mini-games, but as of now, I'm only doing a Survival Games series. I think you should drop by and maybe even subscribe & watch my videos! I'm not forcing you to, but I'm just saying. Anyway, you can view my channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/PurgePlays1 :)

Thanks all, and stay lovely! <33

Last edited:

Claq

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Zoxyn
Upper, Face, or full body: Full Body
Background: SG4
Text (if any): Zoxyn
Text colour: White
Item(s): Iron Sword
Anything else?: Nope

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Ziiinc
Background: A map or just a plain color, you decide
Text (if any): 'Zinc,' and maybe my youtube channel 'https://www.youtube.com/user/ZiiincMc' in a corner or something
Text colour: Orange? You can decide here as well
Item(s): Fishing rod or fns, one of them
Anything else?: Na, thank you

Last edited:

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Revengefull
Upper
Sg4
Text- Revenge
Iron sword
Nope

Last edited:

Defy

Spectator
Reaction score
Reserved

Last edited:

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Pixelatorx2
Background: Deception Valley

Text (if any): Pixelatorx2 - Bukkit Developer
Text colour: what ever match's the section of the map
Item(s): None
Anything else?: Bump me <3

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Signature:
IGN: Chobski_

Background: Some sort of solid colours or shaded (red)

Text (if any): Vaeperr
Text colour: Blue
Item(s): Iron sword
Anything else?: Just the YouTube link - www.youtube.com/user/Vaeperr
PS My Channel doesn't exist yet but it will do soon :D

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow you're good, I would like to invite you to my art team, Erupting Creatvity. If you would like to join please just reply to this or pm with your skype and I will get you added to the conversation :)

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Signature:
IGN: SenchSlash
Background: Preferably just white
Text (if any): Light blue, 3D (Not to much) and a bit round text (example: A = rounded top as you can see in other text types)
Text colour: light blue ^^
Item(s): Bow at one side and a golden Apple at the other side
Anything else?: I want this to be given to me as a 'img' link when I get it since it will be easier to upload it on here(forums sign)Also send me it on skype; SenchSlash, If you prefer skype instead of any other place.

dvd177

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: dvd177
Upper, Face, or full body: Full Body
Background: Transparent
Text (if any):
Text colour:
Item(s): Diamond sword in right hand
Anything else?:

Members online

No members online now.