• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purifide [USTeam]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilqtion

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: TerriBad
Name: Chibie
Wins: 478
Past Clans: Synergy, Ancient, Aura, Outset,
Games Played: idk like 3,500
Skype[PM if needed]: ps3098
Why do you want to join Purifide?: This clan seems good has a lot f skilled members and I feel like I can learn a lot from being in this clan.

Huraii

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm a legit bae why am I no VIP or head cheerleader:(

PurifideUS

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm a legit bae why am I no VIP or head cheerleader:(
Cuz we dont do Vips or cheer.
IGN: The_viking_guy / Faloogie
Name: Luck
Wins: 562
Past Clans: Omega, Inferno, Royals
Games Played: 3273
Skype[PM if needed]: Chibi Foxy
Why do you want to join Purifide?: I would like to join Purifide because this seems like a very good opportunity to better myself at pvp and also make new friends and clan mates. Many people in this clan seem very skilled and focused which is something I would like to partake in.
Accepted as Member!

Drake

Career
Reaction score
The Rivals challenges you to a clan battle sometime this week using the following rules and consequences. http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/clan-rules-must-read.118876/ | http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/clan-battle-rules.55649/
If you accept, the map options are TSG2, SG4, Holiday Resort, SG Highway, or Valleyside University (Cycle). The minimal amount of players will be 6 on each team while the maximum will be 8. Any further details or changes to the battle can be discussed with me.
Clan Staff Moderators will be present.

Swqrd

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Swqrd
Name: David
Wins: 9 ( read below of games played please)
Past Clans: #Manuevuer
Games Played:120 played. ( please don't judge me upon my stats, my brother figured out my password and got on my account and basicly ruined my stats also our clan did a lot of scrims and cb's so its basically 9 won and 50 games played all he did was go in games and /kill but my kills are 203 kills and about 50-80 games played and i also changed my password)
Skype[PM if needed]: Swqrd
Why do you want to join Purifide?: Because I think this clan seems good for me. I meet the requirements and I would really enjoy to help in clan activities, clan battles scrims etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci