• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Purple Cobras - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
HEY GUYS I MADE THIS REALLY COOL CB HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO BUT I CANT SHOW IT TO ANY OF YOU BECAUSE POSTING HERE IS ADVERTISING OR SOMETHING

I JUST WANTED TO PARTY

BUT THEY GREENLIST ME

HSSSS

BlueDoePiesMC

Spectator
Reaction score
(Im Bulzi using my brothers forums account!)
Ign: Bulzi
Wins: 28 (im really decent at pvp though, I dont normally play to win)
W/L Ratio: It says No deaths but I have 590 kills
Donator: I will be getting Diamond or Platinum maybe on christmas cuz im special
Communication: Skype and TS
Skype/TS name: Skype = Vaxxy PvP (my brothers skype, we share it but he doesnt use it) TS name = Bulzi
Self ratings at mcsqqqqq: around an 8
Strengths: Straightline, Blockhit, Ping (19ms)
Weaknesses: Better ping than mine, Nick and Cameron^^
Would I fit in?: Pfft, ofcourse! I get along with people very well and and a kind person.
Previous clans?: Nope c:
Why do I think I would benefit towards the clan?: Because of my good ping and my skill or straightlining, im scared of fighting Cameron and Nick tho. ^
Poem: Roses are red, violets are blue, let me in the clan, or I will kill you! (the poem isnt true)

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
HEY GUYS I MADE THIS REALLY COOL CB HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO BUT I CANT SHOW IT TO ANY OF YOU BECAUSE POSTING HERE IS ADVERTISING OR SOMETHING

I JUST WANTED TO PARTY

BUT THEY GREENLIST ME

HSSSS
They are coming for you

hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci