• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pushing out stability fix now

Mad_Potato

Spectator
Reaction score
Thx chad hope the fall damage glitch is fixed soon i had a diamondsword full iron i jump off 2 block and i die -_- and i had full hearts and hunger ):

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Thx chad hope the fall damage glitch is fixed soon i had a diamondsword full iron i jump off 2 block and i die -_- and i had full hearts and hunger ):
u mad bro ?

lol kidding hope this fixes it for you :D happy gaming

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey Chad, I forgot to have exer remind you to put the updated version of Fortress Pyke on the servers as well, if you have the chance.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is the teweran piston glitch gonna be fixed? Cos thats painfully annoying on such a well designed map.

R

RedSeamonster

Any ETA when SG4 will not always be an option when voting?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Chad, wasnt the Cretive Server fixed? It still has white list :/

Liam Carroll

Spectator
Reaction score
48 servers are having some lobby spawning issues. We are checking that out after we push this fix.
hey chad, everything dissapears out of my inventory at the corn chests and ive gathered that its server lag, is there anything i can do to fix it? id really apreciate an answer if you have time

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
hey chad, everything dissapears out of my inventory at the corn chests and ive gathered that its server lag, is there anything i can do to fix it? id really apreciate an answer if you have time
i dont think there is anything exept getting better internett connection, or try to be quicker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci