• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/Putting away my Blood Donor/ NOPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't quit. Read this first: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...-my-blood-donor-nope.69346/page-2#post-820266

So, many of you probably don't know who I am, which is perfectly acceptable, because the amount of time I spent here has been slowly decreasing.
Now it's at the point where I don't really come on unless I get an email notification or when I type M then hit enter, accidentally taking me here instead of Mathway
(which by the way is a great/derpy site for solving equations)

But I Degrassi, in short, I've already quit playing MCSG for the most part, and now I'm quitting mod.

In long, It's been a long time coming, over the summer I completely lost interest in playing and became completely in active ingame, but I realized how great the forums were and tried my best to be a forum mod, because we severally needed some at the time, and to be honest, I feel I did a ok job for a time.
But now school has become really busy, college applications and such, and along with that I started working on our CTW servers over at TechnoTundra. All of this has kept me really busy and I even lost the time to spend on the forums, which I love.

(I haven't even had time to watch anime during the week, and for those who my obsession, that might sound ridiculous)

So I believe it is time to hang up my blood donor. Don't think it's right to keep my mod rank and be completely inactive.
I came because I loved MCSG and hated all the rule breakers, but I stayed for the forums, you guys and gals on here are great!

I'll try my best to be on the forums more regularly, I'll probably be on here as regularly as I used to be once I'm less busy, probably around February. Cuz I really do like hanging out here.

If you tag me in post related to Computers, or anime, I will appear, and if you need someone who can speak Japanese, I'll be there.

It's been fun guys, if you need me, I'll be over at TechnoTundra, or on my couch, watching anime.

Stay Purple everybody,
-Erisyuka

Questions answered.
Thread Locked.
Have a nice day. :p

(Not really)

Last edited:

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad to see you go :( Although just thought I would let you know I bought my computer yesterday!

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm actually speechless. I really don't know what to say, but I want you to know your work was well done.
For the inconveniences, resigning can be the best. Good luck with real life, college, and so on.

My regards
-Fox.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Aw, I thought you were a nice person and did a good job. Tanks for taking your time to make our experience better, and good luck in the future ;)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm actually speechless. I really don't know what to say, but I want you to know your work was well done.
For the inconveniences, resigning can be the best. Good luck with real life, college, and so on.

My regards
-Fox.
That means a lot, though I must restate, I'll try to be around as much as I can, cuz interest in playing aside, I really love the community.
;( Bai MCSG hellllllooooooo TechnoTundra! lol
To be fair, I was working on TechnoTundra first, but that first project of ours was a complete mess that I'd like to keep locked in the basement.
i cri 2

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
No more thread locked memes? Why must you do this!!!! Anyway, you were one of my favorite mods from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci