• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Puzzle chests/ enchantment tables

Want enchantment tables

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
me and a few of my friends think that the puzzles around the map should be tweaked, the items in the chests after the puzzle should increase in value depending on the difficulty of the puzzle.

Also, it would improve the warfare if there a few enchantment tables around.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I heard there was an enchantment table, but I've never found it myself. I think its a great idea, especially now that there will be more crafting tables!

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
i don't think there is a enchantment table on the map, but there are a few decorative bookcases around

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
I would also like to add, the enchantment tables would even out the battlefield, as the update of crafting tables is applied.
It would give people with lower lever swords (e.g wood, stone) a chance to up against higher level items

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I heard there was an enchantment table, but I've never found it myself. I think its a great idea, especially now that there will be more crafting tables!
Its a fake rumor. And personally i agree 100% that enchantment tables should be added, and common. Gives more of a reason to kill mobs at night rather than camp somewhere.

Angrypotato3

Spectator
Reaction score
No i know where the enchantment table is u have to break a block and qucklyy right click the enchantment table under it message me if u want the corrdinates but for which block it is in game i will have to show u i dont know how to explain it

This is the corrdinates and the block in front of me is the block u must break

Hope this helps with ur decisions

and its not a fake rumor

Attachments

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
The thing about the puzzles is, once you figure it out for the first time, you don't have to figure it out any more. So if there was rarer stuff there, people could get it just as easily. Though if the puzzle was like a parkour challenge then rarer items as a reward would probably be suitable.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
There're parkour challenges. But its hard to remember some puzzles too. :p

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
The puzzles could be cool, but if they could be randomized it would eliminate the memory part, and evening the puzzling field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci