• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PVP loggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
So after chasing people and being just about to kill them, they log out, I get the items they had, but not the armour which is an important thing. I think if somebody logs out in game they should at least lose extra points for cheating people out of stuff unless it is possible to make them drop armour. Is there anyway this can be fixed.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Have no worries!A way to deduct points and award them to the correct person is in the works.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
Yaaaay :) Also another problem is hackers still getting to have their points after being unbanned. Personally I think their points should be reset back to 100

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Points are getting reset anyway :p

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah but for when the servers do start anew that'd be good if hackers lost their unfairly gained points.

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
have seen a lot of teams abuse this power to keep points by logging out when its only them left (I always kill my team member while laughing maniacally down the mic ;) )

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
It's happened several times where I have been about to kill people with better armour that I need, then they log out, I don't get the points from the kill, and I don't get the armour to help me win the game, set of armour removed from the game therefore changing it.

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
had it happen to me before where the iron armour that could have saved me goes with the player just as someone with a sword and armour comes into view, as for a solution to it, dont know if there can be one as its a general minecraft server problem and not a survival games server one. :/

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah :/ Seen it on other servers with them unable to remove armour with commands and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci