• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PvP Resource Pack ~ Retro's Faithful

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys! ProfessorRetro here and I'm bringing to you a hybrid texture pack that I made that is a combination of some really good resource packs including Shredders' Faithful, R3DCRAFT, and Defscape.
The resource pack can be found here http://www.mediafire.com/download/5hcel58gl1biwnc/Retro's Faithful.zip
VERSION 1.1: http://www.mediafire.com/?1ts1wah7mcdylwy
Most PvP Resource Packs nowadays have the same type of sword, either the super skinny ones, or the slanted ones, but the one in this resource pack is medium sized, but the outlining and the colouring makes it look really good.
The bow and arrow personally is a favorite of mine because of the dark grey colour mixed in with the red slashes. The arrow is grey with a white shaft.
Almost all of the blocks currently are Shredder's Faithful, but I'm looking to add in some more blocks from different resource packs in soon time.
This is currently the first version of my resource pack, and if you have and suggestions as to what I should add, I'll add it and then upload it as another version in case you like the original.
A like would be appreciated, and all feedback is welcome!
SCREENSHOTS:

Last edited:

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm a forum nub, and I don't really know how to upload them to a thread. Do I upload them to imgur and then link the thing in the picture option when editing the thread?
You can do that or copy and paste the bb code.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it, but if you were to make everything by scratch, kudos to you.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
tbh very few "pvp resource packs" are custom made, 99% are just changed hue,saturation, stolen textures etc.
Stolen textures? Dude, most of the people who make PvP Resource Packs (Shredders, Razor, etc) don't do it anymore. And I said I took it from Shredders and I gave credit. How is it stolen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci