• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pyke Revamp?

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that if we took some time and made Fortress Pyke better, it would become a favorite map of many! We could improve the terrain, relocate chests, and possibly add more buildings.

Or, as suggested by RC_4777, maybe we could just have another map that's similar.

Last edited:

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Its such a bad map the whole thing was made with world paint or something

J

Joel/MadDawg

Its such a bad map the whole thing was made with world paint or something
True, but the map creator still did a good job with the terraforming in most places. I just want to know if he made this thread simply because Tomahawk talked some about this map (If so, don't just automatically agree with the opinions of Tomahawk!)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
True, but the map creator still did a good job with the terraforming in most places. I just want to know if he made this thread simply because Tomahawk talked some about this map (If so, don't just automatically agree with the opinions of Tomahawk!)
I dont like Tomahawk, at all.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I love the map :c I see nothing wrong with it, just me though :p

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I think people hate Fortress Pyke because they don't know (or little) tier 2s. Pyke is a favorite of mine because
a) I can get stacked as my route has 6 tier 2s and everyone else is usually really undergeared
b) It has a lot of space for chasing, PvP'ing, and maneuvering your opponents to different terrains as an advantage
The only thing I don't like about it is the amount of tall grass. Tall grass is bad.
Pokémon.
Tall grass at corn is horrible at Deathmatch if you love the Flint n' Steelies. Like me :D It's another reason I'm not in love with Holiday. Or Chernobyl.
Just kidding I love Chernobyl.
GETTING OFF TOPIC. SIDETRACKED.
Only thing I would reduce is tall grass, otherwise Pyke is perfect.
Bye.
-TheShoppingBag
TL;DR?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci