• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Q & A - Tips & Strategies

How did you find this?

• Total voters

Tyroneley

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Tyrone, I'm here to help you with anything you need help with in MCSG. From PVP, to chest routes, from trust issues, to alot more! You can pick topics below, and ask me questions, and I'll try and answer them!

What I can help you with

There are different things I can cover about tips and strategies and such, I know a lot which I can cover, but here are some which you can pick from:

• Taking on Teams - I cover this in a thread where I am currently doing another part on it. Check it out below on the thread.
  • Chest Routes - If you're having trouble finding chests or anything, or anything that you think is wrong in your chest route, ask me, I can give you some tips.
  • Techniques & Combos - If you don't know any good strategies you can ask me, and I'll be glad to help you out with Combos too!
  • Patterns & Studying Them - This is somewhat covered in the Team Tips thread. You can check it out there. If you need more information, ask me here.
  • Offense & Defense - I cover some of this also in the Team Tips thread. If you need more information, feel free to ask me.
  • Running & Chasing - If you're having trouble chasing or running away from someone, ask me. I'm a good runner.
  • Lots & Lots of more
How do I ask?

Simple, you can fill out an application, or just ask me down there! Application seems stupid, but for me, seems more organized, and can sort of let me see more clearly your problem.

- Application -

What is your problem?:
What do you think you were doing wrong (optional)?:
What did you do first of all?:
Can you explain your actions and such?:
Extra Information (optional)?:

- Application 2 -

*note* If you're having problems with chest routes or something, this is your application

What is your problem?:
Why?:
Where did you go?:
Can you explain what you did?:

Link

There's just 1 link. So you can get it here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/team-killing-tips.78341/

Thank you for reading, I hope you find this helpful. I'll read your question and I'll answer it ASAP.

~tyroneley

CreeperMarcus9

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your problem?: Chasing, and combos
What do you think you were doing wrong (optional)?: because i have the sprint button on control and i have a mac
What did you do first of all?: die
Can you explain your actions and such?: i can explain my actions and such on skype, please add me
Extra Information (optional)?: please add me on skype: mra_gol_fc

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is your problem?: Combos and Offense and Defense
What do you think you were doing wrong (optional)?: For combos I just repetitively do the same thing. And I also need help with my fishing rod. And for Offense and Defense I don't know which one I'm comfortable with.
What did you do first of all?: Already said
Can you explain your actions and such?: Already said

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Note how this was made in January, and it gets replies 10 months later

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is your problem?: Combos and Offense and Defense
What do you think you were doing wrong (optional)?: For combos I just repetitively do the same thing. And I also need help with my fishing rod. And for Offense and Defense I don't know which one I'm comfortable with.
What did you do first of all?: Already said
Can you explain your actions and such?: Already said

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci