• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QQ Map Contest

niek

Experienced
Reaction score

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
If we go off the idea that if you are giving out 3 VIP's for first place, thats only 9 more? on top of 350? I don't think that's too much. And also to get a map onto MCSG is pretty special, its probably the biggest servers in the world. So to only get a cheap rank that stays with you for a month is pretty stink, given getting a SG map on gets you VIP. What if you just change the top prizes all to VIP's, or if you wanted to keep it the same say the top one gets on, and then you can decide on any others that would get on? VIP is there for recognition of someone who has done a lot for the server (through youtube, building a map or long serving staff ect.) but if I built a quarter quell map that got put on MCSG, iron donor would leave me feeling down. On top of that, quite a few good groups that will be entering will all be diamond or platnium donor, coming second or third is pretty useless to them.

Also you noted there's 350 VIP's, but how many of them are not exactly active? Huahwi hasn't even logged into the servers in six months, let alone gone on his youtube. His VIP is for the youtube he does on the server, yet six months after he quit he's still got that VIP? I don't get it.

- ben
You do have a point.
+1 support

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Covering your corn is never a good idea. Leave them open. It can cause play issues.

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
Looking good Sean! keep up the good work and good luck.
Covering your corn is never a good idea. Leave them open. It can cause play issues.
I love covered cornucopias like Drifting Shores in Quarter Quell. Im not gonna say why because it is a secret but i will say that you can get easy wins in deathmatch with a covered corn. :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm really interested to see where everyone is up too, post your pictures here, ours isn't done yet, and there's more to it but here's a glimpse :p

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I'm really interested to see where everyone is up too, post your pictures here, ours isn't done yet, and there's more to it but here's a glimpse :p
Looking good so far!

This is mine, its a poor screen shot and you cant see much but oh well :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci