• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quackeryy's PvP Q & A

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there. My name is Quackeryy and I am about to hit 1000 wins, which surprisingly I got pretty quickly. So as celebration I would like to answer some of your questions that you may be curious about PvP.

Ask anything and I'll try my best to help you :)

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Quackeryy, we should play a match together. I want you to rate my pvp c:

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How do you effectively use the fishing rod(what button combinations)? I feel like if I can master this then I will be a lot better.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Get good kid jkily

How u so good with rawd?

Many people think that there is specific tips and tricks, which there are plently, but the main thing is (Applies to any item) once you are decent with it get creative with the item use it differently then others. This is what I did I used it differently then others making it unpredictable. So In time I got better :3

Last edited:

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What strategies do you use for effectively killing teams of 3+?

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
What strategies do you use for effectively killing teams of 3+?
The best tactic to kill large teams is most commonly mentioned to use your secondaries (Such as rod, bow, FnS) But most important thing you need to master to kill large amounts of players or even in a 1v1s is health managment. For example, you are running from a 3 team and you are decently geared and so are they. You have the advantage when you are getting chased, you can dictate when and where you start the fight and when and where you end it. This is important starting the fight in the correct area and correct time can give the team a hard time. Also people die to big teams because they lose patience to run and turn and fight at 5-4 hearts. When you fight teams, once you get hit once you run and regen. Running at high health can benefit you in many ways. For example, if you fight the team and leave early you can take hits from bows and cut offs so you won't die. Killing them one by one is much easier then all at once. Sorry for the long post but this topic is kind of hard to explain when getting in depth xD

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright, what are your thoughts on using critical hits with 1.7 sprint? Do you still use them and if so, how often do use them? If you could explain a brief strategy of yours for 1.7 sprint, that would be great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci