• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quantum - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoleneX

Survivor
Reaction score
No thank you, I only team with players who comply with the MCSG rules and players that is gooder than me. Get good goml and allow me to stop killing you with 420 hearts left. Thank you for your consideration and good night.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No thank you, I only team with players who comply with the MCSG rules and players that is gooder than me. Get good goml and allow me to stop killing you with 420 hearts left. Thank you for your consideration and good night.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I didn't mean to offend you in any way. Truce though?

ZoleneX

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I didn't mean to offend you in any way. Truce though?
I'm sorry I don't truce with randoms, but add me on teamspeak and maybe I could subscribe to you one day? TS name- ZoleneX. Thank you have a great good night.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't truce with randoms, but add me on teamspeak and maybe I could subscribe to you one day? TS name- ZoleneX. Thank you have a great good night.
I added you on ts now can we team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci