• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quantum - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickofoz

Survivor
Reaction score
A star is a massive, luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity. The nearest star to earth is the sun, which is the source of most of the planet's energy. Some other stars are visible from Earth during the night, appearing as a multitude of fixed luminous points due to their immense distance. Which therefore states why his star is 'strong'.
Think about this logically though. The word "his" is used. Which would indicate that he owns a star. Now judging by his maturity and the average age of the AU MCSG community, he is around 12-13 years of age. It is highly unlikely that he actually can point in the sky at night (before his bedtime) and say "Daddy, that is my star!".

langmax

Tribute
Reaction score
Denied, will get my win count up so I can apply again, sometime...

ZoleneX

Survivor
Reaction score
Think about this logically though. The word "his" is used. Which would indicate that he owns a star. Now judging by his maturity and the average age of the AU MCSG community, he is around 12-13 years of age. It is highly unlikely that he actually can point in the sky at night (before his bedtime) and say "Daddy, that is my star!".
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHH this made me laugh :)

Paiky

Tribute
Reaction score
How au clan works: Theres Apex and Phoenix... And then theres Quantum

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
You honestly didn't have to say anything, you have just provoked him by telling him "he will create a flame war" then he will insult you back and then there will be a real flame war. Saying nothing at all probably would have been the best option.
^

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
You honestly didn't have to say anything, you have just provoked him by telling him "he will create a flame war" then he will insult you back and then there will be a real flame war. Saying nothing at all probably would have been the best option.
No I'm above responding to him anyway :p

MarkChuah

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: markchuah_xeria
Wins/Games: 564/2700ish
Skype name: juzzy and julian have me but mark.chuah1 anyways
Past Clans: AS Phoenix, Apex , AS Ultraz
Past Bans: in v1 for 48 hours for saying i hack lel

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: markchuah_xeria
Wins/Games: 564/2700ish
Skype name: juzzy and julian have me but mark.chuah1 anyways
Past Clans: AS Phoenix, Apex , AS Ultraz
Past Bans: in v1 for 48 hours for saying i hack lel
You are pending, I will trial you shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci