• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QUARTER QUELL Quarter Quell: Brisk

Vote!

• Yes!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
Name of the map: Brisk

Lead Builder: Fancypants6000

Build team name: (Just me) #ForeverAlone

Map description: This map takes place during the ice ages, where supplies are scarce, and people are desperate. The game-play is one of the key features of the map. There are various steep edges, and cliffs that can be fatal if you are not careful. Also, there are many frozen rivers, and lakes for people to chase each other on. Also, there are a good amount of traps as well, that can kill you, or trap you. This map is more of a edited natural landscape, sort of like a frozen SG1.

Spawn Coords: x336,y87,z848

Screenshots:

Map Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/emtsecptpc1jayb/Brisk-SG-By+FancyPantsMC.rar

Radius: 200x200

Final note: Please keep in mind that I was the sole builder of this map, and had a disadvantage. I am not the best builder yet, I am still learning, but I still do believe this is a good map, and I would love to see it on MCG. :)

I, Fancypants6000, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
First :p Gonna download and edit this comment :p

Edit: The map needs a lot of work, but it's not a bad attempt :p
I noticed not all the land is terrformed.

And you might wanna make some custom trees, there so much more interesting, and also blend in the ice and snow.

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do admire your work! However, in a way some places do seem a little small spaced, but I don't mind. But in a way it is pretty amazing towards how you have made this all by yourself! :D

ChrisZack

Diamond
Reaction score
This map would be extremely annoying to play on considering the over abundance of ice. I know personally being an experienced Quarter Quell player that I would not enjoy sliding around the map constantly while trying to fight people

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck today with the results :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci