• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell... I Need you senpai

Do you want Quarter Quell back?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Potato

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Whats Quarter Quell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nexless

Tribute
Reaction score
Quarter Quell you where my Katniss Everdeen.
Quarter Quell almost loved you more then Bella
Quarter Quell you had maps as good as Survival games 5
Quarter Quell we need you back

Like if you agree <3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Begging for likes >.<

I do support the return of Quarter Quell though. It was such a fun game type. New kids these days don't like to adapt to have fun.

Nexless

Tribute
Reaction score
Begging for likes >.<

I do support the return of Quarter Quell though. It was such a fun game type. New kids these days don't like to adapt to have fun.
I dont care aabout likes I just want quarter quell back ;-;

SafeAura

Platinum
Reaction score
i guess it was fun but no one played it and thats why it was removed no point in bringing back a game-mode that was left to rot if you want to bring it back how would MCG know it would get people actively using it - Zxntro

Nexless

Tribute
Reaction score
i guess it was fun but no one played it and thats why it was removed no point in bringing back a game-mode that was left to rot if you want to bring it back how would MCG know it would get people actively using it - Zxntro
I remember TitanMC had a catching fire plugin... If they added that MCGamer would be pretty big

SafeAura

Platinum
Reaction score
omg i remember that good times that would be cool but would it be worth it?

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
As stated, Quarter Quell was removed as not many players played it, and it was just servers they had to pay for, but didn't have people playing on it.

Overall, it was fun, but it was confusing for new players, and not many played it!
Ceroria, Your thoughts?

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Quarter Quell was removed due to players not playing it, and it was a waste of money. I would love to see it back though :).

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Quarter Quell was neglected development wise, and became incredibly buggy. So much so that nobody wanted to play it, and it was eventually removed due to "underplayment". I was never much of a player of it myself because so many of the maps were super laggy even though my computer can run Minecraft incredibly well, but it was always really fun..

Oh well, not many other thoughts I have on this. Hopefully it'll return because it was a good gamemode and it was original to our network.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a pretty special attachment to Quarter Quell. If anybody remembers, there was a thread where people could suggest conditions for a few of the 12 sections, and the winners would win diamond donor. My friend Virtual won the contest and he gave me the diamond donor <3
So basically, without Quarter Quell I would be a grass donor :c
Quarter Quell was pretty abandoned though. It was a nice concept but nobody was playing it.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I have a pretty special attachment to Quarter Quell. If anybody remembers, there was a thread where people could suggest conditions for a few of the 12 sections, and the winners would win diamond donor. My friend Virtual won the contest and he gave me the diamond donor <3
So basically, without Quarter Quell I would be a grass donor :c
Quarter Quell was pretty abandoned though. It was a nice concept but nobody was playing it.
Then I got banned, unbanned, and I have no rank now. :( lol, I don't play much anyways so not a big deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci