• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QUARTER QUELL Quarter Quell - Sector 4

Vote for this map!

• Total voters

ChrisZack

Diamond
Reaction score

Name Of Map: Sector 4
Builders: chrisZack99, Game_Nerd007, krokagirl, Jazzy_Unicorns, angielovesyhu
GameType: MCSG (Quarter Quell)
Description: Sector 4 is a QQ map split into 4 sections, forest, mountain, hell/nether and desert. In these 4 sections the chests are strategically laid out in places specific to the environment ex. forest biome has more chests in trees than the desert biome. The map has traps, secret levers, parkour and Easter eggs. The cornucopia is in the middle of the sections where players may rush to grab tier 2 level loot before the game starts. Some key factors to take into mind; most tier 2 level chests scattered in the forest and mountain biome are surrounded by an abundance of double tall grass, so look out for that. Also look under water and lava for tier 2 level chests in the desert and lava biomes.
Information:
➸ 200 Block Map Radius
➸ 23 Block Cornucopia Radius
➸ No deathmatch arena
➸ 24 Players
➸ 4 Biomes
➸ 100+ Tier 1's
➸ 20+ Tier 2's
Corn:
x= -1220
y= 24
z= -480

Map Download: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9PhZG506QCUajRNN2ViTERyanM&usp=sharing

I,{chrisZack99} of {Chris's Squad} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.?

Last edited:

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks good! But there are some things you could improv on. I think this map is a bit cliche. There are already so many maps out there with this type of format (4 Biomes). In addition, although the terraforming is well done, the map needs to maybe have a bit more flat land for good PVP as well. Still, congratz on making quite a cool map! :)

ChrisZack

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks good! But there are some things you could improv on. I think this map is a bit cliche. There are already so many maps out there with this type of format (4 Biomes). In addition, although the terraforming is well done, the map needs to maybe have a bit more flat land for good PVP as well. Still, congratz on making quite a cool map! :)
Thanks for the feedback. If i have enough time I will make sure to put that into consideration

ChrisZack

Diamond
Reaction score
Mhmmm idk bout the 4 biomes
I wasn't so sure about the idea myself once I got into building it but after I finished I realized that even though the idea is somewhat linear and boring the terrain and diversity of the map kind of makes up for it. Thanks for the criticism though

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a good map, along with what Azorces said, I really don't know about the 4 biome setting, I don't really like it, but that's just my opinion and others probably will be different, all the structures and landforms in the biomes look nice, especially the first screenshot in the forest screenshots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci