• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QuarterQuell: Can we have a vote?

Re-add the Quarter Quell game mode? (Based on CatchingFire)

• Yes, I want it re-added!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Nope, keep it gone.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

PeetaMellark001

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, I think Quarter Quell was an exciting game style and one that the network really needs to consider bringing back.

The experience was like no other, and was completely unique. I, like so many others of you tributes out there, am sure want the map re-added.

And so I would like to have a vote! Please choose carefully, I think this is a good opportunity to show how much we want this feature back.

If you have anything to add, please comment too! How about we share some experiences from when we were in the games? :)

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
I never really gave Quarter Quell a chance back in the day, so I don't really remember me liking it or not. But yeah, it would be cool to see some newish game modes being added! As of right now, I don't really see it happening since there isn't to big of a demand for it, and the Dev's having to re-code and update everything for it. I believe the Dev's have some other things coming out like bug fixes, and updates. So I think they are going to focus more on those rather than re-adding an old game mode.​

AlertMe

Spectator
Reaction score
I played it a lot and I found it fun playing. I think they should re-add it into the network. +1.

NateNatural

Platinum
Reaction score
The Quarter Quell was fun but it was the type of game that I would play when I was tired of Survival Games. It would be nice to see it back on the servers but at the same time, I don't mind that it is gone either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci