• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quartz Factory

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
I've been making a map, it's about a village made of Quartz. and the main building is a Quartz Factory. I have the Factory, some terraforming, the path, and some buildings done. The Cornucopia(s) are in the factory, and are split into 2 small Corns, each with 12 starting pads, each on a different floor. :) Pictures:

The BOTTOM cornucopia, I've finally added the starting pads (12 of them) and I've made the lighting better (instead of fire, I added lava under the glass)

The top roof, looks like a hard and fun place for PvP. :)

A picture of the main building, and some of the scenery around it (please note the scenery isn't done yet)

A mountain with snow on the top, I haven't done much with it. If you have some ideas for it please tell me. :)

A court house. Not even close to being finished. But you can see the path that will connect to all the other buildings.

More scenery, and a little tower.

TO DO LIST (If you want me to add something, just post it :D)
  • The path to the towns.
  • Some more buildings
  • Deathmatch arena
  • Traps >:)
  • Cranes and building vehicles
  • Tanks/Army Jeeps
  • Helicopters
  • Maybe some lakes
  • Spawn pads (Top)
BUILDERS
  • Derpy_Grooves (Everywhere)
  • Llamsybear (Everywhere)

CHANGELOG
V 1.0 Added mountains and more terraforming, some more buildings, half the starting pads, and more exits to the starting building

V0.5 Added a roof to the start building, started a courthouse

Download link will be soon!

Hope you guys like it! :D

Last edited:

Vinz7

Survivor
Reaction score
Thats a good idea with the quartzvillage, but I advise you to build a roof (or a broken roof) so it looks completely :)

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
Vinz7 said:
Thats a good idea with the quartzvillage, but I advise you to build a roof (or a broken roof) so it looks completely :)
Yeah I will, but it won't be a fullyfinished roof, and some cranes that are (or were) in the middle of building it.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To make it look better, I recommend not just using quartz, change it up a little bit. The main block CAN be quartz, but it'd be better if you used a couple of other blocks.

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
Boboaluitz said:
To make it look better, I recommend not just using quartz, change it up a little bit. The main block CAN be quartz, but it'd be better if you used a couple of other blocks.
As I was saying I just have the main building set up, I was planning on other buildings to be around it, but have some wood or stone. I will have some iron blocks too. Just so I don't double post I'll say this here, I'm working on more, I will update pictures soon!

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea, but to give the map a more 'attacked' look you need to add rubble, parts of the walls and roof being missing, not all of the roof, use some cobble too. It'll just make it more interesting. This could look really good :D

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the concept, but I feel the cornucopia is pretty bland. Remember to mix up the several quartz blocks for designs.

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
Saber said:
I like the idea, but to give the map a more 'attacked' look you need to add rubble, parts of the walls and roof being missing, not all of the roof, use some cobble too. It'll just make it more interesting. This could look really good :D
Yep that's what I was planning on doing! (Mind reader :O)

CrimsonRed said:
I like the concept, but I feel the cornucopia is pretty bland. Remember to mix up several quartz blocks for designs
We have a team of mind readers now, and yes I will, but as I was saying this is just the base. Thanks :D

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry to double post, but if anyone thinks that the terraforming see very... Undetailed? Then please tell me. I don't know what it should be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci