• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question about the Pre-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insubordination

Spectator
Reaction score
You know how there's that little glass room you can get stuck in? how do people fall out of that? And also, how do people jump up a 2-high block on servers like these where you can't break anything? I have a feeling they're related...

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Those fine players are doing something they shouldn't be doing, it's called "Block Glitching" I'm not going to get into detail, but I can assure you it's not allowed and you should record them and report them.

Insubordination

Spectator
Reaction score
It did seem a little unfair... I saw a guy get out of the little water pool inside the power plant of Map 2 after getting all the chests down there; it didn't look like that was intended to be possible.

Douglashi

Spectator
Reaction score
i dont know just dont come after me and how do you get on server

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
It did seem a little unfair... I saw a guy get out of the little water pool inside the power plant of Map 2 after getting all the chests down there; it didn't look like that was intended to be possible.
it is possible to get out but glitching 2 blocks high or getting out of the map is against the rues and you could be kicked/banned for that watch out and don't do it

Insubordination

Spectator
Reaction score
how do you get on a server please tell me
Find the "servers" tab of the website and click it. There will be a list of servers; the ones yet to start will be in "lobby". Copy/paste the server you want to join into the direct connect option for multiplayer in minecraft. Often, the srevers are full, so you might want to find one that's in deathmatch (it will be over soon) and try to join it as soon as it restarts.

Douglashi

Spectator
Reaction score
Find the "servers" tab of the website and click it. There will be a list of servers; the ones yet to start will be in "lobby". Copy/paste the server you want to join into the direct connect option for multiplayer in minecraft. Often, the srevers are full, so you might want to find one that's in deathmatch (it will be over soon) and try to join it as soon as it restarts.
its not working it just says IT WORKS then says no content is on that server

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Both require exploiting a bug in the game and are both kickable to bannable offences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci