• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question?

Cyron

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello,

So I would like to start off saying it's been a good week and half of not playing minecraft or getting on the computer at all literally, except for this part. Yes I am using a computer for this to type and I really do need help with some that relates to how to get a girlfriend.

Did I say how to get a girlfriend? pff.. yeah I know seems silly even though I am in high school just having a casual good time getting back into the old routine and I am having trouble picking up a girl or at least try to be really good friend. Basically the real question is how can I exactly get a girl to become my "really good friend" I mean know relationships tend to build a ton of time and process to get it through your head. The first step in my opinion was to be really good friend with the girl I "like". Anyways, any tips because I am extremely dumb when it comes to this and stuff.

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello,

So I would like to start off saying it's been a good week and half of not playing minecraft or getting on the computer at all literally, except for this part. Yes I am using a computer for this to type and I really do need help with some that relates to how to get a girlfriend.

Did I say how to get a girlfriend? pff.. yeah I know seems silly even though I am in high school just having a casual good time getting back into the old routine and I am having trouble picking up a girl or at least try to be really good friend. Basically the real question is how can I exactly get a girl to become my "really good friend" I mean know relationships tend to build a ton of time and process to get it through your head. The first step in my opinion was to be really good friend with the girl I "like". Anyways, any tips because I am extremely dumb when it comes to this and stuff.
Don't be shy. They don't bite. Just go up to them and try to find common ground ( Stuff you both like). Get to know them and see where it goes from there. Just be friendly and chilled.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Be confident. Confidence is key for almost every type of relationship.

Also, girls have cooties so stay away.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
What is... girls? I have only met weird-sounding not-males online.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Have confidence! Getting to know a girl is the second step after and try and go from there. Act nicely around her, don't make any weird perverted jokes. Try and find some things you guys both like, even if you guys don't have anything in common, don't give up!! Try and see what she's interested and try it. Get to know her friends as well cause she won't be with you all the time. Finally, take time for a relationship to develop, time is the key here, if you rush too much, she'll start feeling the opposite of you, however, if you wait too long, her feelings may gradually disappear. The key is to find the right moment when you confess/ask her out. Try these steps if you really want her!!! Good luck <3!

*If she likes Justin Bieber, ditch her, she ain't good enough for you! :D

Reaction score
Learn as much as you can about her. If you like a girl, try to make talking to you a daily routine for her. I currently have a girlfriend, and I'm very glad that I took the time to talk to her before I asked her out -- I prepared myself mentally for the challenges that I would experience.
tl;dr- Be confident, make sure you know a lot about her, and she enjoys talking to you.

Reaction score
I have been bitten by girls before. Multiple different girls, they bite.

STAY AWAAAAYYYYY
One day I got bitten by a grill and I almost got infested with the terrible virus. Now I'm a grill hunter ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Just be patient, I guess :p

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't push too much if you have mixed feelings about how she feels for you. That's the worst thing to do; be too clingy and then get told off, not fun.
As a girl myself, I'd say that humor and confidence is the main part of "getting a girl". Now you don't really have to be very confident, not like the highschool movies with the footballcaptain-confident, just be confident about you being around her.
Look for signs. Like, I'm not telling all girls are like this, but most of them. They are a pain in the youknowwhat. Like really.
Be open, be able to talk about everything between earth and heaven. Show her you good sides, and also bad sides. Let it take time.
And one day. The question will finally come (most of the time); "What do you think of me?" <- typical girlquestion, just sayin'.

And then BAM you tell her what you think. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci