• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smerbo

Survivor
Reaction score
Are low fire texture packs allowed on MCSG?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think there are any texture packs that are illegal... What exactly does the texture pack do?

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think there are any texture packs that are illegal... What exactly does the texture pack do?
it just lowers the fire on your screen, so if you get set on fire you can still.. see? I am pretty sure it is allowed as it doesnt alter your game by that much

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
The biggest thing about fire is that it won't allow running and it inflicts damage, I don't think allowing more vision while those things are going on will give that much of an advantage.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
x-ray texturepack not illegal? Damn! should start using it!
As soon as you start talking about this the staff will probably make these texture packs illegal, it happens all the time.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Although they probably won't be allowed, there is really no possible way to catch the people who use these, as long as they don't admit it.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As soon as you start talking about this the staff will probably make these texture packs illegal, it happens all the time.
I think its already illegal, coz it gives some kind of an unfair advantage, why would be have to talk about it only for the staff to take act, unless its about the commnuity yeah but this not really.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
x-ray texturepack not illegal? Damn! should start using it!
Well, how are they supposed to know you use it if you take no pics?

*Note* I do not condone rule-breaking of any sort.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I just brought it up in the mod meeting. It has been agreed that it is allowed since it is a peripheral change and would be "nit-picking" if we disallowed it.

Question answered. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci