• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
I was listening over the livestream and I forgot to ask some questions. I think some were answered but I didn't hear.

Q1. When will we see the Aussie server? All I need is a Not for a While, a month or two, or when we add the new servers for 120 players. I think Chad said it is not online yet.

Q2. Are you preparded for adding Survival Games 3 when it realeases. Will there be a delay from the time it is realeased and when it is uploaded to the servers?

Q3. Are you planing at add player made maps? I saw some good finished ones in WIP Thread but they haven't been put on the Finished Thread.

These are 3 Questions I would liked to be confirmed with. Thanks for your time.

Cbeeston1.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Answers by what I know.

Q1. When will we see the Aussie server? All I need is a Not for a While, a month or two, or when we add the new servers for 120 players. I think Chad said it is not online yet.
A1. Not sure if he said it.

Q2. Are you preparded for adding Survival Games 3 when it realeases. Will there be a delay from the time it is realeased and when it is uploaded to the servers?
A2. Yes I think so? Maybe a couple hours?

Q3. Are you planing at add player made maps? I saw some good finished ones in WIP Thread but they haven't been put on the Finished Thread.
A3. yes.

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
Q1: No aus servers are planned atm.
Q2:There will not be a huge of an delay from when the SG3 maps comes out till they're up on MCSG since Vareide's buildingteam have already made the maps custom for MCSG and another version for Vanilla minecraft.
Q3:yes there are some plans for that :)

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
Q1: No aus servers are planned atm.
Q2:There will not be a huge of an delay from when the SG3 maps comes out till they're up on MCSG since Vareide's buildingteam have already made the maps custom for MCSG and another version for Vanilla minecraft.
Q3:yes there are some plans for that :)
It was annouced we will get aussie servers.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
You still haven't answered me, so you failed.
I am not being rude, I'm just telling you that your answer is useless, it a old topic with already answered qeustions, so why the hell would you comment on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci