• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quick Poll

Is it your favorite sg server?

• Total voters

FanTaSiX3

Tribute
Reaction score
Because it has a point system and leader boards. Very competitive.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG is the best because of the staff and the constant dedication put out from our staff.
It is also the best because the fact that we have a great community and so many decide to donate!

My Opinion.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG is the best, the originality of these servers is amazing. I'll put it to you this way, servers like MCPVP are not fun. Some people may disagree, but I can say most would agree with me.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This definately is my favorite Sg server, the others all use this crappy 0815 sg plugin (which i hate, not sure if this is noticable:p) Other servers like MCPVP or oc.tc are really good too, but they just don't have this MCSG feeling...

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCSG is been lead by a good amount of admin/moderators/devs and ofcourse chad, They are willing to do almost everything to make the game fair, Fun en great to play. If you have problems there are alot of mods you can contact and they will always answer polite and most of the time fast,

The community itself is great.. So much people. I've met alot of nice and cool people on these servers and ofcourse on the teamspeak server... I've not been on that so much, But Mods singing skyfall together. And mods trying to get people along with eachother by trying to lock them in a channel with someone singing in it..

I have some much fun on here, I like being on the forums, Trying to help people.. or just spam on the count or last reply threads.. (one of the places you will find me the most :p)

i hope i can contribute in helping these servers and the community...

Peace out!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG is the best because of the staff and the constant dedication put out from our staff.
It is also the best because the fact that we have a great community and so many decide to donate!

My Opinion.
wut r u taking abowt/ the staff (lyke dat Anster360 gi) r al awfull! :p So really, we have the best staff I've ever really seen on a server before.
We must have at least a thousand donors across the community :p

MCSG is the best, the originality of these servers is amazing. I'll put it to you this way, servers like MCPVP are not fun. Some people may disagree, but I can say most would agree with me.
I don't like MCPVP hunger games because it takes too long and the map is MASSIVE. Since I think I'm pretty good at survival, I could survive for ages if I got far enough. (Hopefully I'm thinking of the right plugin here :p)

I've played on many hunger games servers, and they all use the same plugin. I don't like those as much because all the chests are equal value (I think) and it's not very balanced in my opinion. This is the most unique one, probably has the biggest Minecraft-based forum community other than the actual Minecraft forum, and has the best community I've played with :)

Reaction score
This is the best by far. You're all forgeting to mention that we have sererate servers for our games, not just a wall of signs linking to laggy worlds. Also, realize that MCPvp is not a survival games server, it's a hunger games server. IMO, comparing McPvp to MCSG is like comparing apples to oranges, they're different servers with different games.

These servers are great because we don't treat SG as a mini-game, we treat it as it's own game. Not to mention the mods and community, who are all dedicated to making the games more enjoyable. You also have a living plugin which you change and improve upon user consent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci