• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quick Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Umm i know some people still have the design of the old forum page, how do it get that i iz nuby and i needz to know ToeKnee billyguy1

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Umm i know some people still have the design of the old forum page, how do it get that i iz nuby and i needz to know ToeKnee billyguy1
Go to the bottom of the page, on the left corner you should see some Text that says "Minecraft Survival Games". Click that and then, of the options you get, choose "Flexible Dark - Green Test"

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ok bunnies..... i cliked mobile by accident and i cant find the minecraftsirvival games thing...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ok bunnies..... i cliked mobile by accident and i cant find the minecraftsirvival games thing...
Click up in the top right corner of the black bar on top of the page, a drop down menu should appear. Go to leader boards, and you should be able to see the style chooser. The old broken leader boards page is the only thing I can find short enough where the ads don't cover the chooser.

Oh, nevermind then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci