• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quick way to get certain maps?

Pelargo_

Spectator
Reaction score
so... I'm working on a screenshot pack, (tbh I mainly just need the screenshots for my sg thumbnail I made xD) but anyway, I need shader screenshots of maps, however the problem is quite a lot of the maps don't have a download, (which of course I understand), so my only way of getting the screenshots is going into a game and then doing /suicide, problem is, it takes ages to get the map I want as there are so many/the same maps always get chosen, I am buying a rank soon so I'll be able to choose my map via MCSG Maker, but until then, is there a quick way?

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Instead of going into games and doing /suicide - I think you can still join games that have already started via the compass menu and spectate them (haven't been on in a while so I'm not sure)

Pelargo_

Spectator
Reaction score
Instead of going into games and doing /suicide - I think you can still join games that have already started via the compass menu and spectate them (haven't been on in a while so I'm not sure)
yeah, I can, but unfortunately I can't see what map the game is in until I join which also takes ages ;_;

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The quickest and easiest way to do this is by using MCSG maker. Get a couple of friends (or alts) and sit in an MCSG maker game, force the map you want to get screenshots of, then /kill at the beginning and take your time getting those screenshots (and those 3+ other people you have can either play the game or wait it out)

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
If you have donor, I'd suggest Ceroria's way, but if not, you can still buy maker games I think or download the maps, depending on which ones you want to photograph.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
I would like that screenshot pack when your done :) GL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci