• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QuietAchiever's Quitting Thread | Story

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
As AU leaves, I leave, As the servers Die, I will rise.

I realise that AU is not coming back after the fact of the staff resigned from AU were actually made Redundant.

So I am Tom, or T0M on forums. Yes I was forumed banned.

My Accounts are: Jackol5, QuietAchiever, Tomd00d, SilentShadow_, RunFireBow, This account will be forever private.

Thank you list.

Whoever i talked to in 2012 who knows who i was, I personally would like to thank you for carrying my unco w tapping arse.

2013 Gods

#Avolation
GunzoMc - Best leader
RFL_gaming - Banter lad
LewysElliot - Influenced me the most pvpwise even tho you quit 3 years ago and will never read this.
Max5522 - Dankest Squeaker out !
MLG_R3DZ - Go play some more league (i think you came back idk)
XtseeMc/Speedoh - Have fun @ csgo

BlueCritical - 2nd best leader
OGordon123 - at the time you were best pvper in the clan full of rands you got me into clans, when i asked CAN I JOIN PLS on vast ahaha
jacksteele - #aussiegaming

--
Fun Clans
#synergy, #nova (wetrygaming lol cool people), #beastmode3, #Envy (One of my accounts i owned was in Envy. Gl trying to find me. I left a month later)

Luzka and james you both did carry but you had a mindset of "Only these people or your a toilet". It is a good mindset to get things done but it does come with its consequences.

Sam, Keep talking to me please, in the hope and struggle i get my computer i dream of so i can play csgo again!

ToxicBlaze: Im pretty sure that you knew I wasn't really stable and you were a pretty kool dude despite the fact that people thought you cheated. Please move to kohi with me.

LittleKisses When your drunk, its funny to mess around with you. You also knew i wasnt stable. There are plenty fish in the sea, even if it is julian.....

Shadow88827 / jordan - You and I have been talking for over 3-4 years now. I understand the you have lost all interest in this game. we talk every now and again tbh if you were down to meet up, i would.

Sammdudegaming423 - Dude you’re a csgo god now. We havent talked in about a year as we dont have many common interests anymore. I honestly wish that my pc could handle csgo with decent frames so i could play competitvely with you. You made me meet jordan you two have gr8 mates.

Shayamc: Keep going with kohi dude. I wish we still talked. Also I swear i got you into kohi pvp. Mr soup is better. You made 1k subs a while ago. Congrats.

De5t1ny: Your a bloody nerd that should go pro in csgo.

LMCRules - sup lachie
MCWRules - yeah mitch
WCFRules - CookieMonster!

askomc- Miss you archie even tho we had a misunderstanding. Sword in 3 is a good place for fns :)

Nick70707 or what ever numbers you had. Yeah you were cool till you doged me for wins.

logan and the lads of colossal - go pro @ csgo

Zexual hey there evil_pudding321 I remember you. Ah fine pvp noob but much better than i was. You changed too and cheated aswell (rumour has it).

@clnt hey truetommy123 you did apply for my clan #vånishau back in the day. You were a cool person then and now you just cheat for you wins, sad how you have indeed changed .

So, This is where the story turns and changes for the worst. Not many people knew or known what was going through since 2014-2015 (Its just a minecraft server why are you putting emotion into this bullshit its not your lifestory. Yes i know its cringy as hell to read from a third person pov). I played video games not for my enjoyment but to escape my reality at the time. My grades we dropping to the near 30% from 95%. I Hated my appearance, walked, talked and questioned breathing. I lived with Walking Depression.

Fade v2 lads

combohs / Josh - I wish you would actually acknowledge me as a person and not ignore me and elmmo. You were hilarous, goodluck with youtube. Try not to get #inspector tene sike
Mrshoeshoe - have fun in rocket league
Dean - Give my lunch money nerd
Meditite - INDIAN!!
Raptah - Bowzers habib, on a side note, pretty good at sword.
Bowzer - Camel Riding 5 dayz dard
JitterCrits - sick asian
Appleciider - Drink beer play runescape and then try to bowspam
enderrr - cawk sniff
elmmo - SQUEAK!KK$!K@!
James: You practically carried Kronos lmaoooo yet again you're a stoner and a sick lad

Styx 1 & 2 Randies <3

Kronos Lads. Yeah You all are great people and some players are more skilled than others but that is just reality.

Well time to give a bit of roasting to some children xdddddd (sike)

Enite, You are the biggest !@(*$^$(*!@ ever. Now that you dont cheat, yeah pretty kool. Play kohi wif me. Pretty silly using xray blatantly. Gotta learn how to use ghost ray yo know ;^)

To the players that hung around or guess you could say the "ronan (The Big R) gang". It did suck that none of you cared except for wins and cheated to get them. I do understand as the community was dead since the 1.8 update. The community asked for a stat reset not a server reset.

GG Varzio Im happy you got banned and wasted your money. LOL

To those who hated me or told me to kill myself, At the time. I actually would have listened to you. I knew it would have made you happy. But That is what kept me here, Just to piss you people off :)

Chad You should just pull the plug on your server entirely, you have no focus or interest in this server nomore. It has been an abused child for quite some time with your disappearances. This server is leaderless and Directionless.

Moving to Kohi

Well @ Anybody from AU wants to learn the basics of kohi and wants to move to kohi. I will teach you xdd. And anyone from this community who wants to make a faction with me (Harley cough julian cough, Elmmo and umis im up for it. Sam if you want to you can bby.)

@officialAg ty for getting my arse into balance <3 even tho kfc screwd u over

pce.

Last edited:

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Omfg raptah and bowzer XD!

Yeah but catcha later mate, pretty much all of the AU community is splitting apart at the moment thanks to chad. I consider you a good friend and we had some good times in fade. Legit thanks for the good times and DEANBOTNETAU give this man ur lunch money before he gets a mrblackdarkness666 to curse you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci