• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quiks Last goodbye - permbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
THANK JESUS. I FINALLY CAN LEAVE THIS SERVER.
I started playing this server in 2012-2013ish on an account Named "Logan9016" I pvped hard for months. i met someone named austin and he introduced me to my first friends on mcsg: Rockyrobin and DeviantHydro.
i played for another couple months with these two people. i stopped talking to my friends Rocky and deviant for like 3 months and then just quit mcsg. i came back 3 months later with my friends acc "Dj_Quik" i pvped very greatly in the clan pvps. i joined a bunch of randy clans and carried them. i then joined X and got picked off spawn for every 2 battles we did. then joined all the rest of these other disgusting clans ive been in.

Im gunna tag some people that have been a big part of my mcsg experience. Im gunna try and tag them in order of when i met them.
RockyRobin1922 You were my bestfriend on mscg for the 2-3 months we talked. thank you for being such a good friend.
Yabah TheHungryPotato. the bacca man. the pvper himself. we will still pvp sometimes and csgo obv.

And i already forgot the order i met people in so im just gunna name people​
_Ziggurat_ Your just a rat.
rokonrob Love you spencer. your like a son to me.
Mend This man is my lover, he is very cute and i make love to him every night

im just gunna mention some people now that were kind of my friends but not important.​
HyperWave SkillsAtPvP MintChoco OO7 Giggity69Goo Depressives Boxyy Jawshy Atu Absorbanter Moodkip SertifiedBlocks Mend Jasmine Yannick SkitTheGod SkitThePsyco eRmac Kronsity xDesolate +100 more

If I forgot someone which i did, just message me and ill put you up.

The truth is about my ban, i wasnt hacking. im not even gunna dispute it because idgaf abt mcsg anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Man unfortunate to see you leave, I was literally going to dedicate my 2000th post in your name. Good luck with all your future endeavours ^~^

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
wtf im not important? wow -snip-.
your important obv, ur the only person with my account info
Just to lazy to type anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics