• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

quit

User19101

Survivor
Reaction score
i had 1196 wins i think, but am perma banned on p3num6ra for calling someone a retard back in jan. i mostly play tf2 and q3a now along with many hours of terraria. i don't play minecraft often but it's something i come to once in a while. i've had a lot of memories on this server specifically for the past year and a half (2 years).

i started sweating april 2014 and i played all summer afterwards. i got into clans by the end of the summer and i joined the god of all clans (synergy). we have tons of memories goofing off and having fun. it disbanded in december 23 2014 because we played too much bl uhc. we then rebanded as beyond (gay) in february 2015 and then disbanded in june 14 2015. at that point i temporarily took a break and came back in october 2015. during the summer 2015 i didn't do much but coding and play tf2 (and buying many Valve games). when i came back, mcsg was practically dead with the lowest count i've ever seen at 170 (on school nights). i joined some cancerous clans that i've had lots of fun with as well.

the smaller clans are much more memorable too. omega, audentia, sean's clans, serenity, demeter, exquiste (literally the most cancerous clan to ever exist), cali's clans, and probably more (sorry if i forgot).

there isn't much to say about these moments that happened as you can all probably tell. at this point i realize i took them for granted, nonetheless i had so much fun with the guys.

i now just hop teamspeak to teamspeak, getting perma banned as always.

some screenshots of the past:

bounty game

gayotic blitz

nice one letsgo

nice ratio

when i got banned for hacking

muted

old leaf skin tactic

i would also like to say i have been a dedicated user of this server for the longest time and i have never hacked once (even on minecraft itself). the only time i hacked was on mineplex with some nasty kill aura and autocrits.

i would like to give the names of everyone who has been memorable to me.
- dylan
- blood
- henry
- cory
- gigity_gigity69 (sorry for the perm)
- brendan
- josh
- hoho
- sean
- rubro
- pyr
- simplify
- powderedbiscuit
- kronsity
- kingbenji
- regularshow
- slven
- caliswag
- mudkip
- fat
- avenqed
- forb
- silently
- bobby
- asphyxiate
- evil

sorry if i forgot some.

Last edited:

Evile

Survivor
Reaction score
i had 1196 wins i think, but am perma banned on p3num6ra for calling someone a retard back in jan. i mostly play tf2 and q3a now along with many hours of terraria. i don't play minecraft often but it's something i come to once in a while. i've had a lot of memories on this server specifically for the past year and a half (2 years).

i started sweating april 2014 and i played all summer afterwards. i got into clans by the end of the summer and i joined the god of all clans (synergy). we have tons of memories goofing off and having fun. it disbanded in december 23 2014 because we played too much bl uhc. we then rebanded as beyond (gay) in february 2015 and then disbanded in june 14 2015. at that point i temporarily took a break and came back in october 2015. during the summer 2015 i didn't do much but coding and play tf2 (and buying many Valve games). when i came back, mcsg was practically dead with the lowest count i've ever seen at 170 (on school nights). i joined some cancerous clans that i've had lots of fun with as well.

the smaller clans are much more memorable too. omega, audentia, sean's clans, serenity, demeter, exquiste (literally the most cancerous clan to ever exist), cali's clans, and probably more (sorry if i forgot).

there isn't much to say about these moments that happened as you can all probably tell. at this point i realize i took them for granted, nonetheless i had so much fun with the guys.

i now just hop teamspeak to teamspeak, getting perma banned as always.

some screenshots of the past:

bounty game

gayotic blitz

nice one letsgo

nice ratio

when i got banned for hacking

muted

old leaf skin tactic

i would also like to say i have been a dedicated user of this server for the longest time and i have never hacked once (even on minecraft itself). the only time i hacked was on mineplex with some nasty kill aura and autocrits.

i would like to give the names of everyone who has been memorable to me.
- dylan
- blood
- henry
- cory
- gigity_gigity69 (sorry for the perm)
- brendan
- josh
- hoho
- sean
- rubro
- pyr
- simplify