• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quiting Mcsg

kesleris17

Survivor
Reaction score
Ive decided that im hanging my sword and armor, ive been getting tired of these servers and by now and this very moment ive decided to quit, i came back to the servers a couple months ago and after that one year brake i cant win everyone almost has 1000 wins or over i cant get a server with out people that are really good, so i feel like there is no need for me to continue anymore , i'd just like to thank all the people that i made friends with and made this journey very fun for me :) i thank you for that, i just remember having 100 wins and being in the top 50 in 2012 and know there are people with 4000 wins its insane, i hope this server continues forever and keeps up all the good work it has done and i wish all of you the best of luck and have fun love yall:):p

JeremyCastillo

Tribute
Reaction score
You should probably consider coming back since there might be a stat reset you will have a chance to at the top again and it'll be just like old times :3

Reaction score
Ive decided that im hanging my sword and armor, ive been getting tired of these servers and by now and this very moment ive decided to quit, i came back to the servers a couple months ago and after that one year brake i cant win everyone almost has 1000 wins or over i cant get a server with out people that are really good, so i feel like there is no need for me to continue anymore , i'd just like to thank all the people that i made friends with and made this journey very fun for me :) i thank you for that, i just remember having 100 wins and being in the top 50 in 2012 and know there are people with 4000 wins its insane, i hope this server continues forever and keeps up all the good work it has done and i wish all of you the best of luck and have fun love yall:):p
Didn't know you but gl in your future Endeavours

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci