• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quitting Mcsg

Soccerking9999

Tribute
Reaction score
Yea... for those of you who know me and for those of you who aren't complete -snip- i'm qutting mcsg because of the community.

It has been maybe 30 games i just played and every single game when i die the person who kills me says haha or lol, lmfao, 10('d), get good, trash, ./kill irl........ this doesn't make me rage (Anymore) because it happens to often already. Even past friends say these mean things to me. I don't wanna deal with it anymore especially because whenever i try and post a thread the shatty mcgamer staff be like Insufficient Evidence from a screenshot..... and i'm just like how u get this job again but anyways im quitting because there are a lot of mean people that play on this server that try to make you feel bad. Dont let these people get to you because chances are.... that's person is a snobby jealous brat behind that computer screen. Hey! people with be poeple let them be like that but just remember wow, i'm a better person than them! hahahaha!!!! and leave with a smile on your face! For all the people who said to me mean unnecessary words.... and are reading this.... i hope you enjoyed your satisfaction of making someone feel bad and i hope you can live with yourself knowing that ur a horrible person!! thanks and who knows!! maybe i'll see you around bye mcsg!!! <3

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love you joe. Please call me sometime and we can play Hive, Mineplex, whatever you want. :)
Don't advertise other server dud.... it muteable and it's not nice for players like me that Love MCSG.
Yea... for those of you who know me and for those of you who aren't complete -snip- i'm qutting mcsg because of the community.

It has been maybe 30 games i just played and every single game when i die the person who kills me says haha or lol, lmfao, 10('d), get good, trash, ./kill irl........ this doesn't make me rage (Anymore) because it happens to often already. Even past friends say these mean things to me. I don't wanna deal with it anymore especially because whenever i try and post a thread the shatty mcgamer staff be like Insufficient Evidence from a screenshot..... and i'm just like how u get this job again but anyways im quitting because there are a lot of mean people that play on this server that try to make you feel bad. Dont let these people get to you because chances are.... that's person is a snobby jealous brat behind that computer screen. Hey! people with be poeple let them be like that but just remember wow, i'm a better person than them! hahahaha!!!! and leave with a smile on your face! For all the people who said to me mean unnecessary words.... and are reading this.... i hope you enjoyed your satisfaction of making someone feel bad and i hope you can live with yourself knowing that ur a horrible person!! thanks and who knows!! maybe i'll see you around bye mcsg!!! <3
Don't quit if they are being bad to you do a report abuse you can ask help to me or a Moderator or any of the staff members we are here for you don't quit please T.T I hate to read post like this because the community its amazing dud please don't quit just don't care about it or ask for help please <3

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Don't advertise other server dud.... it muteable and it's not nice for players like me that Love MCSG.

Don't quit if they are being bad to you do a report abuse you can ask help to me or a Moderator or any of the staff members we are here for you don't quit please T.T I hate to read post like this because the community its amazing dud please don't quit just don't care about it or ask for help please <3
You love MCSG? lol you must be special

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You mentioned that your reports were all turned down because of insufficient evidence. Is this because you gave cropped screenshots? In order for us to accept reports, they must be full screenshots and if you say you submitted multiple reports and had them turned down, you can't blame the staff for you not listening to us trying to help you submit a successful report.
You love MCSG? lol you must be special
And it's because of things like this that people like the OP are quitting. Keep it to yourself.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
You mentioned that your reports were all turned down because of insufficient evidence. Is this because you gave cropped screenshots? In order for us to accept reports, they must be full screenshots and if you say you submitted multiple reports and had them turned down, you can't blame the staff for you not listening to us trying to help you submit a successful report.

And it's because of things like this that people like the OP are quitting. Keep it to yourself.
i crai now

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score

Who says I was advertising? I was just saying call me and we can play whatever you want.. Don't have to be so harsh on me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci