• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quitting ;--;

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Bunny, I feel you to become my sister. Thanks for supporting me, and always being there for me. I love you too <3

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
BUNI you are the best. :c I'm sad that you're quitting minecraft, but I'm vry happy that I'll still see you on teamspeak. <3

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
;-; Sad to see you go bunny, but at least you'll still be somewhat around. Wish you the best of luck wherever you happen to go.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi

I have made a tough decision and have decided that I will be quitting Minecraft.
But… I will still be on the forums and on teamspeak c:

The reason why I made this decision is because I need to focus more on real life and some people just made me want to quit Mcsg in general (hope you are happy). But honestly, Minecraft is just getting a bit boring. Maybe I'll come back when I find it fun again :)

Throughout the past 6 months of being in the Minecraft/MCSG community, I have met some amazing, lovely and beautiful people c: I would like to thank them for the amazing and fun times <3

Zoeticly OMG Where do I start, I love you and you are probably the most amazing person I have ever met. You introduced me to The Rebels and made me want to play MCSG. I would always look forward to seeing you in the hub. PUGS ARE THE BEST. You will always be my Best Frand 5 ever. #Pugs4ever ( c u in tamspeak )

FireworkMaster9 Hi. You sing the best songs and our MCSG Games were the best. Thanks for the awesome times and making my experience much more enjoyable :D I love you and you will always be my Best Frand. #TamPokeSwag ( c u in tamspeak )

HyP3rKi113r Helo Turtel. I will miss you so much. I love you so much. Thanks for being the most fabulous turtle ever, you are the best ever. ( c u in tamspeak )

Burtry Anime Buddies 5 ever. I love you. NISE ( c u in tamspeak )

Gipp Marshmallow! I love you. You are the best and I will miss you so much. Pssssttt Team on Turnip in Minerware. ( c u in tamspeak )

Linkdude1997 Hi LinkyWinky. I love you. YOU ARE NISE. NIASEEE ( c u in tamspeak )

Auroraty|Kristie Kristiee! I will always love you more. I LOVE YOU MOAR OKAY <3 ( c u in tamspeak )

DQ Hiii! I love you. Thanks for all the lovely times, You are lovely :) ( c u in tamspeak )

Turnip Hi Turnip. We are the best team ever on Mineplex SG, Steamr0lling everyone 2eZ XD. You are too pro at Minerware. I love you Turnip, I'll miss you. ( c u in tamspeak )

Fox Fox, I love you. You make amazing skins and you are amazing in general. Goodluck on US Rebels. Much Alts. Such Money. Wow. I like your accent ( c u in tamspeak )

kingusa12 My favourite little Azian, I will see you on Teamspeak. #kingusa4coleader

Lovelights OMG Hiiiiiiiii. I love you! Bai ( c u in tamspeak )

xXHazimx168Xx My favourite Azian :D I'll still tlk 2 u

DavidFadzil Hi d; Bai

All the other people I have had fun with and made my time on MCSG much more fun: Sage | Penguino JustlThelWorst Branbob83 Cupcake Cscoop Jacob piranga NinjaIrwin xExtract LiningHawk1702 Maxypie duckluv321 Blazerboy123 Zado SlangShot Virtual and all of The Rebels <3

cryin whil i write dis ;-;

Sorry if I have done anything to hurt your feelings, I'm so sorry.
I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH, THANK YOU <3
Goodbye, See you soon :)
THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF NISE! NO NISE!

MigeyMinecraft

Spectator
Reaction score
AWWW.. Bunny! I can't bear to see you go but your spirit will stay with us forever <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci