• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Qvack - MCGamer story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys my name is Petar, my IGN is Qvack.
Maybe you guys know me, maybe not, but today i'm not here to talk about me but of its my MCGamer story.
My story begins 20th of November 2012. when i played with my friend on the server whose name is "Guild craft'', that is little server with 1000 slots and "Guild craft" is my first hunger/survival games server if i may say so.
We have not played for a long time on that server, because that is not "Premium"server, when i buy my first premium account with name Taurik, i heard about the premium server named "MCGamer", and i joined 17th December 2012.
My first game start with my brother CrazyDuckMan and my friend qeNNke, of course, i lost the first game, because i was "Noob" heheh :D.
My first win was 20th December 2012. i can't remember map sorry guys. After that i continued to play on MCGamer.
When i got my 100 win 15 February 2013, i was so proud of myself, because it was big number for me. :D
My 200 win i got 4 April 2013, and i headed toward the goal of 300. I never made it of 300 wins, because, i am noob.
Now i have 150 wins at SGSolo, simply because i enjoy playing that plugin. :)
My goal is 1000 win on SGSolo and i suppose i'll sometimes to achieve that.
That would be all of these short stories of MCGamer, and don't forgot i gadget and v2 version of this story just to get more inspiration.
Enjoy in reading my story, and have a great day/night! <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
u got 100 wins in 1 months and i got 100 wins out of 1600 games in 1 year of MCSGv1 gg (Probably 'cause I played the time when not really a lot of people sweat the game, kinda 2012-2014 I guess)
srsly tho nice story and short
also just remember never play on cracked servers if you're premium 'cause they can still your acc. my friend got his acc exposed like this i think.

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
u got 100 wins in 1 months and i got 100 wins out of 1600 games in 1 year of MCSGv1 gg (Probably 'cause I played the time when not really a lot of people sweat the game, kinda 2012-2014 I guess)
srsly tho nice story and short
also just remember never play on cracked servers if you're premium 'cause they can still your acc. my friend got his acc exposed like this i think.
Thank you for this nice reply heheh! <3

R3chii

Survivor
Reaction score
I have 63 / 125 on SoloSG ;)

I just love that game type :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads