• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Qvack's Clan Tournament

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Minecrafters!

I'm going to host this tournament on MCSG in order for smaller, less known clans to get more well known and better! The winner won't win anything as of yet unless someone is willing to sponsor the tournament or something.

In order to apply, you will need to apply before 8 clans has applied (May increase the slots if more clans applies).

The rounds will consist of 4v4's, first to 3. There will be grace, 2 minutes. Postponing will not be allowed, so if you don't have enough members at the time, you will need to continue with what you have. 5 members per team are allowed in the lobby. We will play only on MCSG Maker.

When applying, do not post stuff like "You already have my Skype." because I may or may not know your Skype name so it can be a struggle to find you.

-|Application|- CLOSED

Once accepted, you will need to add my Skype/accept my request. My Skype name is petar.kstic13 | Qvack. You will be added to a Skype-group.

The games will be played every weekend, when both clans fighting have enough members. I will be recording this and it will be uploaded to my YouTube-Channel: GODDIESTRIMBAI - Turkish GOD.

Any clan can apply, as long as the players and the clan is EU.
The rules of the tournament will be the same as of normal clanwars, 2 minutes grace-period, no sponsoring, 4v4, first to 3 and no postponing.

Current Clans Accepted:
1. Almighty
2. Krypton
3. Cobalt
4. Counters
5. Polar
6. OutPlay
7. Purves
8. Tracking
9. Radiant
10. Scythe
11. Axis