• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P #Exotic <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

miniJTS

Survivor
Reaction score
u going to delete ur win, not saying u have to but there going to report you and they have evidence that u gave urslef a win after calling hhim a downsyndrom...

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
u going to delete ur win, not saying u have to but there going to report you and they have evidence that u gave urslef a win after calling hhim a downsyndrom...
Delete ur posts

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
pumps ur gunu have to delete this clan..there is already a exotic clan with loads of ppl in it ...led by shy impact
and u can't put elite on ur clan name cuz the way u become elite is you have to have at least 20 ppl in ur clan and win games against high end clan
You don't know anything about clans and how they work.Go lead your clan #Hysteria and sort your problems and not someone elses.

Last edited:

camui2001

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow I got kicked form the clan for being "Inactive" Yes, True very true. But the problem I have is that nobody actually asked me to participate in any Clan Wars. -camui2001

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow I got kicked form the clan for being "Inactive" Yes, True very true. But the problem I have is that nobody actually asked me to participate in any Clan Wars. -camui2001
no need to write this on the thread, you got kicked for being a VERY inactive member, not only in cw's but u were never participating in clan events, stop trying to get sympathy, as it isnt working.

Araxed

Platinum
Reaction score
We may not have asked you to participate, but you never spoke in the chat once messaged any of us or asked to participeta in anything kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci