• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P #Exotic <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Bragging about a win against Sypher is pointless... And no, not yet.
Actually, how is it? tbh, Sypher is a really good clan. Not because I am the leader of it, but because we got some top class players in it. We have 28 wins on our clanwar records, which I find very good. If I beat Sypher, I would be happy about it, I would tell people.

Anyways, I'm gonna leave this thread.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, how is it? tbh, Sypher is a really good clan. Not because I am the leader of it, but because we got some top class players in it. We have 28 wins on our clanwar records, which I find very good. If I beat Sypher, I would be happy about it, I would tell people.

Anyways, I'm gonna leave this thread.
I am happy about beating sypher, u are correct, you are a good clan with top players, and i understand u didnt play Crackling, or Voei or yourself, but to beat Sypher is good, and that is why i am happy.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I am happy about beating sypher, u are correct, you are a good clan with top players, and i understand u didnt play Crackling, or Voei or yourself, but to beat Sypher is good, and that is why i am happy.
You are allowed to be happy, yes. I'm okay with that ;) Hope we can have a rematch soon

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Toklasse
What should we call you?: Whatever you want

Where are you from?: Sweden
Gender (Just so we know):
Im a dude
Donor: diamond ;)
How often do you play MCSG?: like atleats 3 hours everyday
Wins: 490+ going for 500
Total games played: 3000+ ;(
PvP Strengths: Sword bow and use the map for my avantage.
PvP Weakness (You have a few): Water fights and run away from fights
Favorite maps: sg4 tsg2 solar frost orgins and valleyside
Any Previous Clans?: Ghost TheGladiatorZ and Spankerz are the best i´ve been part of.
Why do you want to be in #Exotic:
seems like an awesome clan with lots of pvp skills and very kind people.
You have been accepted for trial. Please add inconceivable81 on Skype to have your trial.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Attention
All the people making disrespectful posts on our clan thread (Shy_ImpacT and others) must stop the disrespect immediately if said people do not want a mod to deal with them. We are a clan that is made for fun, not a breeding place for flame wars, so, please, if you have any problems with our clan's existence, then report them to a mod. If you don't think that reporting these to a mod will change anything, then they can't be resolved, and you will just have to leave us in peace. Thank you.
I know I am triple posting, but I
needed to get 3 messages across,
which wouldn't have worked in 1
post.

Shy_ImpacT

Diamond
Reaction score
hey guys i know i shouldn't be posting here but i just coming to say sorry for being mean about your clan and not being very to some of your members inconceivable and wercreeper etc anyway good luck hope you do well :D

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: isak_boss
What should we call you?: isak
Where are you from?: sweden
Gender (Just so we know): boy

Donor: diamond
How often do you play MCSG?: everyday
Wins: 227 i think
Total games played: 2000+ but i played on a bad laptop everytime i play a game i have 15 fps but my new computer i have 450 fps
PvP Strengths: fns
PvP Weakness (You have a few): water fights / ice fights
Favorite maps: demons breeze sg4 solar frost
Any Previous Clans?: i cant say all but The Force
Why do you want to be in #Exotic: cause i have a friend in a clan Jakmalli and zeroh4ack and clan is great and wercreeper <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci