• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P #Exotic <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araxed

Platinum
Reaction score
Well. So to dq someone for hacking you need evidence and if you dont have the evidence thats a false dq.
Matt has the evidence of biizaan hacking he is just reviewing the clip. Exile also saying things like; GG, rekt and hahaha when you beat us in a round we asked them to stop and they continued to do it. So i beleave this is be "Abuse",

Exile

Spectator
Reaction score
Matt has the evidence of biizaan hacking he is just reviewing the clip. Exile also saying things like; GG, rekt and hahaha when you beat us in a round we asked them to stop and they continued to do it. So i beleave this is be "Abuse",
Well then send the evidence of biizaan hacking to one of our members

Exile

Spectator
Reaction score
We don't have to send you the evidence. If we're proven wrong we shall continue from 3-2. k?
No because you did'nt aswer us it counts as postpone and we did'nt agree to that so your loss, just deal with it we are better than you ;)

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
No, evidence is to be sent to a moderator or higher, and not to be given to everyone.
No because you did'nt aswer us it counts as postpone and we did'nt agree to that so your loss, just deal with it we are better than you ;)
If one of your players is considered to be hacking, that has to be sorted out before continuing the clan war.
maybe cuz they doesnt have it? they where meybe just afraid of loosing as all clans is that just playing for wins... :D
Go away.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to end this, Biizaan was hacking, after 7 crits from a dia sword and 5 normal hits whilst on fire, and carries on going, is hacks, Matt has video proof of this and also believes this to be hacks. We will accept a loss if it is a fair one, which it was not. One more post on this thread from your clan and i will have to introduce Sr Staff if not Admins. So please go back to your hacking clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci