• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P Staff

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the love everyone. It actually greatly warms inside. ^^

Atm i don't really play anything besides League of Legends. Feel free to add Kr4sso on EU west if you're on there. :)
KRASSO I MISSED YOU MAN!

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, all my friends play LoL, and i learn a lot from them which is most of the fun. :)
Second, I found DotA 2 to be a bit more difficult to start with. I have like 17 copies on my Steam account, so if anyone wants one, shoot me a message lol
I don't blame you. Those types of games are always more fun with friends. Dat pubstompin man ;)

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
uhm, if this thread is still going please do some updates xD

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sixzo and G33ke is back.
Also, remove Eshan! He is disliked by loads of people!
I don't think it's fair to remove him just because he is disliked, he was a member of staff.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think it's fair to remove him just because he is disliked, he was a member of staff.
He was banned, so while he did contribute a fair bit to the community he also broke rules, I think that he was also given some benefit because he was a former staff member.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He was banned, so while he did contribute a fair bit to the community he also broke rules, I think that he was also given some benefit because he was a former staff member.
Even though he was banned, that doesn't change the matter. He was staff, he has just as many rights as anyone else to be here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci